CHAPTER-1 THE BEGINNING

I just woke up rubbing my eyes and saw my sister. She is tired from the last night party.I just patted her head and left the bed.I began to get ready for another boring day of my life.
As the normal college student I was still in dilemma how three years had passed in my life.Well to say something was just happening and I don't have a idea about how it's going on.
I got ready and  packed my bags and left to college on my scooty.In middle I got a call from my friend to pick him up and I felt  a little pissed off...only because I have to go back.
We both drove all the way to the collage through the beach Road.I can see waves splashing in the cool weather.I began to recall one of my friends words.. having a gf in back seat in this climate and riding a bike..
The feeling is something different..well who wouldn't love a good ride with a girl  in the cool climate..well fantasies aside being a lazy bug I can't even chat with my friends...
To say clearly I am a kind of person who goes to movie to see  and at last minute I switch my mind to see another one rather than one I actually wanted to see.
Continuous chatting also pisses me off..kind of nerdy boy but well I have a good number of stupid friends who can nuke the world just for a piece of pizza.
Back to story...I was half way across and was discussing some bullshit with my friend.The tire got flat and we stopped..I was like wtf..even if we want to go to repair shop it's half mile away.
Already I am pissed of with my life now this too?? I felt myself..I and my friend finally pushed the bike to the repair shop.. suddenly it began to thunder like anything..followed by rain.
I saw a girl on her Scotty.She  stopped near the shop and began to look at rain..she wore scraf around her head covering her face and I couldn't see her face..
All I can see is she is fair..have beautiful eyes and of my height..a little shorter...I prayed to God to let her unwind the scarf...
Finally she when she saw a tea stall.. she walked  and ordered a tell ...she began to remove her mask and that's when I saw her beautiful face...she is like an angel..
I thought of talking to her but myself was dressed as dumb ass...half of my hair was gone...thanks to my forefathers...and my with a oily face..I can't expect to hit a girl like that...
I left as a normal person like...."she is not the girl u want and shut the fuck up dude" and was sitting and seeing the rain.
My friend met some of his known relatives there and to my bad luck he too left Saying sorry for me..Well I can't say nothing less than it happening in my life and I was habituated staying single..
I was again in my world when a hand tapped my  shoulder and I looked back..it was mechanice... having repaired my bike and gave it to me..I payed him and was about to start my bike.
It's when the I heard a sweet voice out of someone's mouth...-"excuse me"...that is the moment I saw her close to my face...my heart raced fast and I began to feel tension...
I clamed down and said-" yeah".
She said I was from the same collage u study and if I don't mind if I could drop her...I thanked my stars and said ok...
I Dropped her at her campus building and a boy came and hug her ...I thought it was her friend...but to my shock it was her bf and I was left disappointed...
I pitied myself of my situation and told myself....dude..it's life..not film and moved on to the class..