Chapter 1

It was a rainy day, Logan and Helena were having breakfast and watching the news...

The TV reporter said, "There have been many imports from Russia and what Russia has been importing is guns... yes it may sound weird that Russia is importing guns but they are... who knows why they're importing guns..." Logan then turned the TV off and turned to Helena and said, "If they're coming for you i'll protect you okay?"

Helena responded with, "Why would they come for me?"

Logan said, "because i'm the most well trained assassin in the world and would want to take you and try to kill me when I come for you."

Helena says, "oh, well when you put it like that your right... but do they know where we live?"

Logan responded with, "yes... there trained to try and kill me but they can't... i'm too skilled to be killed."

The rest of the day went like how there normal day would usually go, them going to work and coming home tired and lazy.

The next morning when Logan woke up he looked over to where Helena sleeps and she wasn't there so he went downstairs and looked all around the house and found a note in the kitchen, it read, "We have taken your wife and you can find us in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma our address will be 4532 willow street avenue, We hope to see you there..."