Savior

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you like it!!

* * * * * * *

The day my world fell apart was April 19, 2013.

The day was going by slowly. It was fourth period, gym . And I hate gym with a passion.

" Hey Ella!" I hear a voice call out to me. It was Kyle, my boyfriend. He has sandy blonde hair, dark blue eyes and an adorable tan. All the girls had wanted him, but he was mine. I walk to the other side of the gym, which is where he is. Once I get over there, he ruffles my auburn hair then kisses me.

" Oolala" Karlie, my best friend says after passing me. I glare at Karlie for a moment because she just ruined the moment. She giggles, and quickly walks away before I can get mad at her.

Then we start our annual Volley game tournament. Karlie, Kyle, Drake, Peter and I are on the same team. Right before we start I look over at Karlie and Kyle. Karlie has jet black hair and brown eyes. They're talking to one another. Then, the volleyball game starts.

It all happened so fast. We kept passing the ball back and forth, until Jeremy spiked it.

I wasn't paying attention, and the ball hit me. I just remember crumpling to the ground with a thud, and screaming.

Kyle and everybody else ran over towards me.

I felt myself slipping away.

My head hurt terribly, and then, everything went black.