1

Grammatical errors

--

Because of you I couldn't sleep tight.
Am I wrong if I have this freakish feeling?
Eum, may I be a coward?
Kill this feeling although I really can't do.
How does the feeling grow up?
You are in all of my mind is all I know.
U U U and just U
No one else :)

I closed my diary book as I laid down to my bed. If you noticed what I wrote, it was B A E K H Y U N in every first word.

Hahaha.

I know it's wrong. So wrong, but I can't help it. If the heart has chosen then there is nothing nor no one to blame, geuchi?

So don't blame on me :)

Knock knock knock

"Noona, the dinner is ready. Let's go down" he shouted behind the door of my room.

"You first. I'll catch up" I replied as I got up from my sleeping position.

I can hear his footsteps getting far away from my bedroom door. I leer at the alarm clock in my nightstand, it's 07:09 PM. then I prepare to go down.

We ate dinner like usual, in silence. After we're done, I helped mother to wash the dishes.

"Taeyeon-ah, is Baekhyun nice in school?" Eomma asked as she turned off the faucet.

"He's nice, eomma. He said he need inspiration for his song"

"What about you?" She looked at me.

"Eum, I just need some inspiration for some design I need to make"

"This year will be your graduation year—" She paused it then looked at me with a teasing look.

"—if you pass"

"Ya! Eomma" I whined while pouting.

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Just kidding. Of course you will pass, honey" she hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Gomawoyo eomma. Although you're not my real mother, but you think of me as your real daughter" I tightened the hugs until that annoying guy came and ruined this moment.

"Teletubbies" he said joining the hugs.

We realesed the hugs and I glared at Baekhyun then rolled my eyes. After that we laughed together.

"Hey, did you all forget me?"

We look around to see the voice source. It's Appa who came from the living room.

We're laughing again, Appa and Baekhyun are same. Yeah, of course. Like father like son.

Looks like a happy family, right?

But, I realize I was just a stranger here before.

You already know, right? I'm not a biological daughter of appa and eomma. They adopted me when I was 7 years old.

*Flashback*

Author's POV

There were so many people swarming around a car that has just rolled over.

Taeyeon was just a little girl that didn't know everything. She just cried to see her parents didn't wake up when she called them.

Some people tried to get Taeyeon and her parents out from the car.

Taeyeon cried again when she was taken to hospital with his parents who had been unconscious. She sat while crying in an ambulance, saw the blood on her parents' head and body. She also got the wound in her head, but she ignored the pain.

And when she knew the accident that made his parents dead was not purely an accident, she decided to capture the perpetrator and imprisoned him. Taeyeon became a mature little-girl because of the circumstances.

It's already a week after the accident, and there were so many peoples who want to adopt Taeyeon. They knew about Taeyeon's fact that she's the sole heir of the largest company in Korea, Kim Corp.

And lucky Taeyeon at the time when Baekhyun's parents came and said they were friends of Taeyeon's parents.

They provide proof that could be trusted by Taeyeon. So, they adopted Taeyeon to be their daughter.

"So, she will be my noona?" A little boy asked his parents.

His parents just nodded for the answer.

The little boy walked over to Taeyeon and hugged her. "Noona, I'll be your dongsaeng"

*Flashback ends*

- -

Risk
09-22-2017

How was it?
I'm really sorry for my bad english.
If there're wrong grammar(s), please tell me by comment on the wrong part. 😉

Thank you for reading^^