Harry Styles:The Birthday

You were really hyped up about your boyfriend Harry flying into town to visit you for his birthday.It was 9:00am and you just hopped outta bed.Harry was flying in at 4:00pm so you had approximently had seven hours till he flew in then you would pick him up from the airport until then you decided to watch some movies for the time being.When you finished a couple movies you decided to check the time it was still kinda early and you didn't eat breakfast so you were hungry.A couple days ago Niall flew in early so you debated on having him over and about two minutes later you made your choice and called him up and asked if he wanted to have brunch together in your flat.Turns out he had no plans so Niall agreed then you told him to come over in about 20 minutes.Within those minutes flying by you created a lovely brunch compiled with pancakes,frenchtoast,and hashbrowns.After that you set the table you dashed upstairs and hopped in the shower and washed your hair and body then shaved an rinsed off then turned the water off and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of Harrys' white loose t-shirts.I brushed my hair and threw a headband in it then I heard a knock at the door.I jogged back downstairs and opened the door,It was Niall.As we greeted we sat down at the kitchen table and then as you were about to say something Niall spoke"Thanks for inviting me(y/n)..Mmm,I love pancakes!!Ohh It's Harrys' birthday!!!!!I got him a couple presant's!!!You wanna know what I got him??" "Niall..did you by any chance have Redbull this morning??"You suspiciously ask him." ....Mabe."Niall slyly replied."You shouldn't drink that stuff ya'know!!"You scolded at him."I have a question.What airlines is Harry flying on??"He Questioned me."American Airlines why??"I could see Niall tense up."They've been having trouble with tresspassers latley...."Niall said." I'm sure he'll be fine,honestly he's Harry flippin Styles!!"I replied. I honestly was a bit freaked untill Niall pushed his chair out and got up and put his plate in the sink.Then I did the same and ran upstairs to grab me phone.I had one missed call from Harry but he left a message saying "babe I'm calling because I. think someone hijacked the plane and I might not make it out alive so I love you and.."( a loud crashing noise and a bang then it disconnected)You fell to the floor and burst out crying and then you could hear Nialls' footsteps rushing towards you.As he helps you up you have him listen to the message."I'll never get to tell him I'm pregnant with a baby Styles"You whisper to Niall.