vampire knight 1,2

Name: YUKI CROSS

First Name Meaning: Long-Lived Child

Last Name Meaning: Only Child

Age: 17

Favorite Color: Red

Hobbies: Singing, Sports, Gymnastics, and Ballet

Vampire or Human: Part Vampire

Personality: Nice to the people she wants to be to, Lonely, Tough, and Strong

Story: Hisako was an only child with only one best friend which was a vampire! But she didn't know that. Hisako's parents were mudered by a vampire when she was only five years old. When Hisako turned seven years old, she was about to die of blood loss from falling off a cliff. Somehow, she managed to get to the hospital that was close by. Hisako's best friend decided to give her some of his blood. She survived but her vampire friend was never seen again. Hisako still has vampire blood flowing inside of her, she can control people with her powers but it takes a lot of energy. Now, Hisako is fifteen years old, and is going to Cross Academy. She wasn't happy though, she heard that the night class students were vampires. She now hates all vampires, even if she is one.

(Hisako's p.o.v.)

I walked through the front gates of Cross Academy and sighed. Why did I have to choose this school, I wondered. I was trying to find the headmaster's room to get my schedule and my uniform. As I was walking, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

You: Ow

???: Oh I'm sorry! Are you okay?

The person I bumped into helped me up and apologized again. I noticed that she was in the disciplinary committee.

???: Are you new here? I'm Yuki, what's your name?

Wow, I thought. She seems really nice.

You: I'm Hisako, do you know where the headmaster's office is? I'm trying to get my uniform and my schedule.

Yuki: Sure, follow me.

When we reached the headmaster's office, Yuki opened the door. I saw a man with glasses sitting at a desk and I assumed that was the headmaster.

Headmaster: Yuki! It's so nice to see you! How have you been?

Yuki: I'm fine headmaster.

Headmaster: Oh please, call me father, Yuki.

Yuki: Okay, father.

You: Um, excuse me? Can I get my uniform now?

Headmaster: Ah yes, Hisako Kazuko. Your uniform is right here.

He showed me a uniform that looked like the night class's uniform.

You: No way! I refuse to be put in a class with vampires!

Headmaster: Well, you can be in the day class if-

You: If what? I'll do anything!

Headmaster: If you be in the disciplinary committee. You'll have to check the school grounds at night and make sure that none of the day class students get too wild over the night class students.

You: *small groan* Fine, as long as I'm not in the night class.

Yuki: But wait, isn't Hisako a vampire? Is it really safe to put her in the day class.

You: I'm part vampire, not really a vampire or a human. A vampire never really bit me, I just have some vampire blood inside of me.

After about fifteen minutes of talking, Yuki finally understood.