Chapter 1

Jai's P.O.V.

  I was walking down the hallway of my new highschool, when I saw a red blur coming towards me, fast. Then, all I knew was that me and the red blur fell.

  So, when I opened my eyes, I saw a girlie face. And I felt something soft on my lips. I realized I was kissing her! The girl above me opened her eyes, they were blue. She freaked out and sat up quickly, her fave was a blushing mess. "U-uhh can you take your hands off my butt, please?" She says in a shy way. I look at where my hands were, and they were indeed on her butt. Quickly, I took my hands off, and blushed slightly. She gets up, and then I get up. We both awkwardly look at the floor. I look up at her, "I'm sorry 'bout that. I'm Jai, I'm new here." She gives me a soft smile, "I'm Aki. Its not your fault, I was the one running in the first place." "Oh yeah why were you running?" I question. "Well the bell was about yo ring." I look at her  then pull out my schedule "Hey Aki can you help me with finding my classes. "Sure"

  After she takes my schedule I look up and down at her nice body. She had big, soft looking breast, very wide hips. She was slightly turned so I had a good view of her butt and let me tell you she has a big plump ass. "Hey" I look at her " we have all the sane classes" on the inside I was really happy but I didn't show it. "Thats good" I say in a cool tone. She starts walking, "come follow me" I smile a bit then follows her. "Okay"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you started reading my other story I'm so sorry I can't think of any ideas so I had to ask my bestie for help but I hope you like this story so far. 😀😀😀😀