God's Interruptions ^_^

One time my best friend asked me

"Why do we need free will when there's God's Will?"

At that time I don't know what to say, so I told her "I don't know."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Base on Papa WIKIPEDIA

Free will is the ability of agents to make choices free from certain kinds of constraints.

While God's Willdivine will, or God's plan refers to the concept of a God having a plan for humanity, and as such desiring to see such a plan fulfilled.

Because God loves us so much He gave us free will, the will to choose whether your life "turns wrong" or "get right".

Our God don't want to control our life, He don't want us to become a robot. A robot that's programed to do things base on the will of it's creator.

One time I asked myself "If we really have free will, why does things don't go as we plan?"  The answer is simply because "God loves us so much, that he don't want us to get wrong so He interfere with our plans."

As what David said in Psalms 33:10-11 "The Lord... makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of the Lord stands Forever."

We plan to do things, things that we want to do. We mark our calendars, make notes, and manage our time. But still in the end things go differently as we plan. Unpredicted interruptions change our day dramatically; and while they make us frustated and annoyed at the same time it can be useful and productive.

Some of the great advances in God's Plan came from "interruptions". Just like what happened to the bible character Saul, the Jewish zealot who persecuted early christians. He was on his way to Damascus to arrest more followers of "The Way"  when he was blinded by Jesus Himself. This life-changing interruption made Saul which is now kwown as Paul the Apostle. He preach that Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and the Son of God, and made a huge implications for the future of Christianity.

The book Psalms reminds us that Jesus makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. Yet we welcome it with negative attitude such as frustration, fear, irritation, wrath and doubt. God's suprises and interruption in our day are full of opportunities. Let'swelcome those unexpected interruptions as a  new "to-do list" from God, it will make you happier than you originally planned.

----For My Best Friend.. My Tsebs :)