Please , Sleep. ( Original AU )

" Hey Zack , do you mind handing me a bottle of Beer ? "

Nick walked out the door and sat on the couch , " Yeah sure , here you go. "
A bottle of  beer shattered into pieces as it hit Nick's Head.
" You sure do have poor aim . "

" That was on purpose."

" Fuck you. "

He growled and looked down at his beer soaked Hoodie , that asshole wet my hoodie .. Great . Nick thought as he took off his hoodie , leaving him in his shirt and Pants.

" Don't throw it to me this time , hand it to me alright? " Nick Gritted his teeth , trying to not yell and burst out in anger.

And this time.. Zack walked out the kitchen and Gave him the Beer , " Urgh , you finally did it right .. " He grabbed the bottle and started chugging ( BEst wORd Of THe YEAr  ) down the Beer.

Zack then sat down next to him and turned on the TV , " So , did you get enough sleep Zack? " Nick raised a Brow .
"No , i didnt even Sleep at All . Not at All. "
He then placed the beer down on the table and looked towards Him , " Zack . I'm worried about you , when was the last time you had Sleep !? " and Zack froze at his Words.

"Last month.. " he quietly mumbled.
" i'm sorry when ? "
"Last month.. " he was still mumbling under his breath.
" Zack , tell me. Right now. " Nick asked him in a firm tone.
" Last Month!" Zack yelled at him.
Nick then stood up and grabbed Zack's arm. " N-nick what are you doing - "
" You need Sleep. "
"i - i do not.. "
"Yes you do.. "
"N-no.."
" Yes , you DO! " Nick finally lost his patients at being Nice to Zack , he didn't want to see him like this.

Nick threw him onto the bed in Zack's Room and just sat beside the bed , Staring at him. He didn't look to Happy . he looked Mad , frustrated , Worried .. or.. Sad.. ?

" N-nick i'm fine- " he was then cut off  by Nick breaking down in Tears and Sobs.
He didn't care how much Tears he was leaking out , he just wanted zack to be Okay. " Wh-why is it so h-hard for you to ju-just Get Sleep! " he Snapped and started Crying more.

Zack then sat up and hugged Nick , trying to comfort him . " Nick .. I... I'm sorry , I'll get more sleep . Alright ? " He then patted the Tall Boy's Head.
" P-please .. Do get more sleep.. "
After a few minutes of silence , he then fell asleep. Zack was surprised that he fell asleep easily , and held him into a Hug while he laid back down on his bed.
He later then fell asleep with Nick.
Nick then turned around and quietly Said.
                     " Please , Sleep. "