1st Stanza😂😂😂

Once there was a little girl named Hacinth...She lives all by herself on top of the Strawberry Hill. You know why I said she just lived all by herself because her parents died.Both of them had Cancer... So she survived a life by herself without knowing her parents,family, and no friends. (days passed) Hacinth  discovered a young boy named Jared. Jared is a young worker of the Strawberry Highlands😂🍓. Although they both loved Strawberries. So since Hacinth is curious why is the young boy at the Strawberry Hill. So Hacinth and Jared looked upon in eachother's eyes, and Hacinth said... "Hi what's your name?" Jared replied "Jared. And you are?" Hacinth replied "Hacinth, nice to meet you Jared" Jared said "Me too... Oh wait by the way do you know where the hills are?"
So Hacinth replied "Behind my house" So both of them went behind Hacinth's House... then Jared was surprised. So another day passed Hacinth asked Jared if he would like to live at Hacinth's house of luck,but Jared was shocked because no one ever asked him that kind of question. But Jared said "Yes, of course!" So they lived both on top of the Strawberry Hill.

                                                                 -Jenin Magno