All because Someone Stuck a Post-it note on a Wall

Once there was a post it note stuck to Hyrule Town Park's brick wall. It read,

"Who are you?"

Blue stomped up to it, kicking the wall in frustration. The post-it note fell onto his foot like an answer from The Sacred Realm. Blue scowled at it. Then he scribbled out the previous message and replied, "WHO are YOU?!"

The next morning, Zelda walked past the brick wall on her way to school, going through an old shortcut. She was searching for a way to vent a little about life to somebody, but without them knowing who it was. Yet she didn't trust the internet. Too many people. But she could safely say she knew everybody who came to this park.

The post-it note on that wall seemed like a miracle answer. Zelda took another from her bag and wrote, "I'm not telling." before slapping the post-it note on the wall and taking the last one- keeping it safe just in case.

Blue was back at the wall that afternoon, frustrated with himself as usual. So he kicked it. He was surprised to see an answer fall into his foot. So what? He replied to it. "Well, I'm not either."

When Zelda saw it the next morning, she wrote another reply. "Good idea. Let's stay anonymous, whoever you are."

The next one read, "Okay. Fine."

And that was how the "conversations" began. With post-it notes. It continued onwards, two notes a day, Zelda's before in the morning, Blue's in the afternoon.

Z: "I'm worried about my brother.  He's really trusting, but right now..."

B: "Sounds like this kid I know. That one kid seems enamoured (ugh, some word that super-nerd keeps using about it) with me. Hmph."

Z: "...That's exactly it. He really, really likes that jerk, even though he just gets punched by him... ugh, what am I doing? I don't know who you are!"

B: "How about we play Fair's Fair? We could help each other. So yeah, see, I've grown to really like that kid. The sweet one. But..."

Z: "But what? Why not use more post-it notes? Anyway, it's just I don't want my brother to be hurt deeply some day like my cousin was..."

B: "Your cousin? And we're playing Fair's Fair, remember? Anyway, I get angry too easily. Every time he talks to me, I get annoyed and lash out- but I don't mean to..."

Z: "My cousin was always an uber-nerd, then one day he fell in love. But... the one he loved... they did, well, oh, you get it don't you?"

B: "What? I get it. So I get frustrated with myself and kick this wall. Then there's the kid's sister... she HATES me."

Z: I wonder why (That's sarcastic). By the way, Let's use code. Takes up less space. I'll call my cousin V and  my brother Ed from now on."

B: "Okay. I'll call the kid R and his sister El. So, El hates me. Sometimes I hate me. So I'm trying to change me. Got any advice?"

Z: "You get cross a lot? Have you tried breathing deeply? It helps goth girl's brother. It could help."

B: "Yeah. I'll try, thanks. I'll tell you how it goes. If you tell me 'bout V. Fair's Fair?"