Sexy Stranger (Wren POV)

I grabbed her ass and pushed her against the hall. She moaned as I smacked her ass then slowly rubbed my head against her clit. I slowly stuck my cock in her.
"Yes" she moaned.
"You Like that? I said pounding her. "Can I cum in you?" I said moaning.
"Yes Daddy, please, please,please!" She begged. I pushed harder and harder
"I'm gonna cum"
*Beep beep beep*
"Great" I said sarcastically, as I smacked my bed with both hands on the side of me. I hit stop on my alarm and looked down to see I had woke up with a hard on. I grabbed my phone off my side table and unplugged it seeing the time; debating whether or not to jerk of really quick before school. 6:02 I read. I unlocked my phone and set another alarm for 6:15. Not that this should take too long. I grabbed my cock out of my pants and started rubbing up and down. I remembered my dream in my head and went faster trying to get where I left off.
"Yes, yes, yes" I whispered. My door swung open. I jumped and threw my blanket over me.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that" Emily my sister said closing her eyes.
"Please do. Why don't you knock?" I said rolling my eyes. My heart was beating at a hundred miles per hour. It felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest.
"Doesn't matter. I was wondering if you could go to Dunkin before school and get me a job application? Please" she smiled convincingly
"You're lucky I'm in a coffee mood" I said pulling up my blue sweat pants.
"Yay! Thank you!" She smile running out of my room. I got up out of bed. Looked in the mirror, Changed into jeans, and smelled my arm pits. Went to walk out but than turned around back into the mirror, fixed my hair and tied my shoes. I walked to my red four door Jeep and turned the keys. I thought about my dream on the way there. I parked into a spot and pushed my boner into my underwear making it less visible and pulled open the orange "D" on the door. Right when I walked in I noticed a a light brunette girl with green eyes walking up to the counter to order.
"May I have a plain ice coffee light and sweet please?" She smiled politely
"Same for me" I interrupted "And a job application, please and thank you" . The worker walked away from the counter.
"Hi I, I'm, I am wren." I stuttered. She was gorgeous. So gorgeous my heart was racing. I felt attached to her.
"Hey, I'm Jenna". She replied. JENNA I thought.
"You're gorgeous" I slapped my head "um..I mean how are you?" I said awkwardly.
She giggled "I'm good". She paused. "Handsome". My eyes lit up. She grabbed my leg. Caressing my boner. The worker came back and we both jumped to the noise of him clearing his throat.
"Here's your coffees and application. I was just notified that our cash register is broken so it's on the house. Sorry for the wait".
"Thank you so much" I replied.
"Yes thank you very much" she reassured him. We walked out together I got to my car and I looked at her. I grabbed her hips and through her body on my car and passionately kissed her lips. They where so soft. I never wanted to part from her. She let go and said
"Take me somewhere" .
"Okay beautiful". I unlocked the car and ran to the other side to open the door for her. She entered and I did too.
"What's you're full name"? I asked. Breaking the silence. Jenna Rose; what about you"?
"Wren Davis" I smiled. Looking at her beauty. God she was gorgeous. She was an actual angel. I had never believed in that shit until now.