The begining

It was yet another cold, dark and grey stormy night at the companions. Farkas curled up in a ball on his bed made of hay, as the maiden swept up outside his room.
The next morning wasn't much different. The same old meat and bread for the warriors of the companions to eat. Vilkas walked up to his brother farkas and asked,
"Hey, ice brain. You want to go kill some giants? There's been quite a few popping up near river wood and the blacksmith is willing to reward a large amount of gold. "
Farkas immediately exclaimed, "yes! ".
Vilkas, shaken by how exuberant his brother was to go on a mission quickly got his brother and his things ready to kill some giants.

one day later after killing off 55 giants and being rewarded twelve gold*

The two brothers found a cave near whiterun rest in before they completely returned. During their battles, farkas had gotten seriously injured and needed a place to rest after drinking all this health potions and eating all those carrots at once.

"I... I thought I might have lost you farkas... Please be more careful! I can't stand to live in this damned world without you. " Vilkas had said, his voice full of sorrow and worry.

Farkas immediately started to face his brother
As he reassured him with a passionate kiss. But the kissing didn't stop there. Vilkas and farkas immediately found themselves taking off each other's armour until all they had left was their under garmets.

Farkas held onto vilkass' waist as vilkas vigorously kissed up and down farkas neck. Nibbling on all the right spots.
They soon ended up on top of each other. Farkas, for the first time know what he should do, inserted his penis into vilkas.

"OH DADDY YES" Vilkas screamed as many moans escaped his lips.

Farkas started to go faster and faster... Until he finally came into his brother. A loud moan echoed on the cave walls as sweat dropped off of both of their bodies.

But farkas was not done. He swiftly pulled out a bucket of ice and started to rub the ice onto his brothers nipples to make them hard. He then started to suck, and chew as vilkas got harder and harder with each minute.

Vilkas had finally came. It got all over the cave ceiling and walls. Farkas was pleased that his brother was enjoying this as much as he was.

Soon after however, the two fell asleep and died of aides in their sleep. The end.