Forever? ♡ Noodles

"I CANT DEAL WITH THIS JACK!" I yelled and stormed out. Lately, me and Jack have been getting into heated arguments over ridiculous things.

I honestly don't understand why or what's making him be this controlling over me. I honestly hate it and I'm beginning to think that he doesn't love me no more. It's sad to think about.

"Oh come on Y/N! You know that I love you" he yelled chasing after me. I stopped and turned around to face him. "Well it doesn't seem like" I said before turning back around and running to the local park.

I had three hours to get ready before the boys performance. An hour away from them won't hurt

*time skip*

"Thank you, Thank you!" Jack yelled into the microphone whilst the crowd gave him the "I love you", "daddy" etc. I rolled my eyes and sat down as I took a sip of my water.

"Now, I would like to say something important" he said more seriously. The crowd tensed as he stayed silent. The boys looked at him confusedly, so did I. "Lately, I have been getting annoyed and upset at Y/N for no reason at all. I guess it's because there is nothing for her to show that's she's mine except from our word. Now, I don't want anyone flirting with her or anything because she's mine" he said and the crowd cheered. Dani walked over to Jack and high fived him.

"And I want something more so can Y/N get out her right now" he said looking in my direction. I shook my head no but he didn't listen. Suddenly the crowd started chanting my name. "Ugh" I said rolling my eyes. I quickly rushed out and pecked his soft cheek as the crowd cheered.

"What d'ya want?" I asked looking at him straight in the eyes. He got down on one knee and smiled up at me. "Jack? What are you doing?" I asked worriedly. He pulled out a small pack of haribos and grabbed a gummy ring. Really?

I let out a small laugh as he slipped it on my finger. "I'm sorry. Now sit here for the rest of the show" he said laughing.

*Time skip again 🙄*

"I need food" I whined laying down on the bed with Jack. "Me too" Dani agreed whining as well.
"Well then let's go eat" Jonah said sarcastically popping around from the corner.

We all finally agreed to walk down to the nearest pizzeria. "What did you think of the performance?" Jack asked letting out a small chuckle. He began pouring us both a drink of sparkling water whilst still looking at me somehow. "Well... it was good but I seriously thought you were gonna propose" I said laughing. "so you don't want me to?" Jack asked with a smirk. "No it's just we're a little young don't you think?"

After we finished out pizza, Jack stood up. Everyone's attention turned on him. "Okay... so you know earlier when I fake proposed?" Jack asked looking at each one of us carefully. "Well I have something for Y/N to do with that" he smiled happily. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small box. Oh no, he's gonna do it for real. "Y/N Y/L/N would you be happy to become Mrs. Y/N Avery?" He asked getting down on one knee. "Jack I-" I said looking down at him. "Forever?" He asked smiling. "I like the sound of the surname Avery. I agree. Forever and Ever Mr Jack Avery" I smiled happily.

Cringe IK