Teen love

Layla was having a dream about her crush then when she woke up she was smiling but then she remembered it was only a dream and that he doesn't love her.when she went to school he asked her out but she thought it was a dream and she started to pinch her self to get her self to wake up,she finally shrieked"yes" and they went to lunch together

......THREE DAYS LATER!

Layla got up feeling happy because her boyfriend Joe was waiting to go on the bus with her.When she went outside Joe said"we need to talk" "why"Layla answered "I'm in love with someone else sorry"he said back but Layla didn't reply because she still loved him.

When she was at school with her friends (katie,Alex and Molly)she pretended to be happy evan though she was very upset.Everyone was telling her that she was brave for not crying but deep down inside it was like the world was over but she knew it was too good to be true anyway so she got on with her life.

...... DAYS LATER Layla started going out with Tyler and Joe was jealous he didn't think she would get over him that easy so to make her jealous he got a new girlfriend called Ellie.Joe and Ellie were always romantic together and every time Layla saw them she was upset but Joe was happy because his plan worked and he dumped Ellie for Layla and she took him back and Tyler met someone else.Layla soon realised that he was only going to dump her again so to save the heartbreak she broke up with him evan though she was still deeply in love with him.The next day Layla went to Joes house to ask him out but his mum said "he had killed him self because you kept going out with him and then dumping him you were messing with his head"

That night she killed her self because she couldn't live without him.When Joes mum found out she was very happy but when Layla's mum Found out she was so upset.