Daniel: Unexpected

You & Daniel have been friends for so looong. You have grown feelings for him. But you're afraid to tell him since he likes someone else.
************
Y/N's P.O.V

I wish i could disappear from this world and be a puff of smoke.

I have feelings for my bestfriend, Daniel Seavey.

Everytime we talk to each other, he always talks about his crush. And keeps on asking me stuff. I find it very annoying.

He doesn't know that I have feelings for him. I decided to just keep it to myself since I have no chance of being with him.

I grabbed my skateboard, my headphones, & my phone and went outside to skate to freshen my mind.

Daniel's P.O.V.
As I saw Y/N skating around the street, I decided to walk towards her. But it seems like she's avoiding me. I can't wait to ask some tips from her so I can ask my crush to homecoming.

"Oh no Daniel is going this way. He'll probably blabber about his crush" I whispered to myself

I increased my speed so I can hide in the bushes. But it was useless.

"Hey Y/N!" he said

"Hi Daniii" saying in a "i don't want to talk to you" voice

"Sooo homecoming is around the corner, I'm actually thinking if you could give me tips to ask a girl out?" he asked me

"Yeah su-sure" I said in an annoyed voice.

*one eternity later* (spongebob voice)
Y/N:"and we're done!"

D: "Great!"

D:"Uhmm.. Y/N, why don't we go to homecoming together?" He asked

Y/N:"But I thought you were asking your crush out?" I answered in confusion

D: "Look, the only reason why i never told you who my crush is because, You are my crush! I like you Y/N! I wanted to know you better so i kept on asking stuff. I was afraid to tell you directly because I doubt that you'd feel the same way"

Y/N: "Daniel, I-i like you too" I said almost tearing up

D: "What do you say?"

Y/N: "I'd love to go to homecoming with you!❤️"