The War Breaks Out

*a week later*

"Are you sure, you can do this alone?" Rogue asked me worriedly.

"Come on, it's not like I'm a five- year old! And I am not alone, Wendy and Lucy are going with me, it's just a "Friendship-trip!" I answered and sighed.

"Okay, my little angel!" He waved at me. I waved back.

Wendy and Lucy were already waiting for me.

"Hey guys, sorry that I'm late!" I said.

"Alright, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"So, we thought about walking through the forest, then climbing a mountain and after we return home, going to a nice little cafe!" Lucy answered.

"Sounds nice!" I said and smiled.

We started walking. "Lucy?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asked back.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Me? No, but what about you, are YOU together with someone?"

"Ah...uh...well, yes, it's Rogue!" I answered.

"Really? Does he know about it?" Wendy asked this time.

"Yeah, we're together!" After I've told them that, I heard a few 'aws' and giggles.

I glared at them and they started to giggle even more.

"Hey, stop it!" I was really annoyed.

Lucy's giggles turned into loud laughing now.l

"Hey, look! Here is the mountain that we wanted to climb!" Wendy interrupted us.

I looked at Lucy, who stopped laughing and she started to laugh again.

*on the way back*

We were walking back and we saw smoke. We continued walking and suddenly we saw burning trees.

"What's the meaning of this?" Lucy asked scaredly. Two men almost ran into us.

"Sorry girls!" one of them shouted. They ran to the river with buckets in their hands.

"Wait, why's Magnolia on fire?" Lucy questioned them.

"A war broke out, a dark guild is trying to kidnap a girl called
Tsukiko because of her magic! And because Sabertooth said that they didn't know where she was, they started to threaten and destroy the whole city! Believe me girls, if I was you, I would try to get out of here as quickly as I could!"

Lucy looked at me, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"But we won't, we will save our friends first!" I protested.

"But Tsukiko, they will catch you!" Wendy said.

"Not if I fight them!" I smirked.