Tragedy follows

A life, a death, a mysterious occurrence. The light at the end of the tunnel. Grief is justified with grief and pain, pain. A woman stands at the end of a corridor. Waiting to right what has been wronged. He rises up via the elevator daughter in hand and sees she’s there. Poor hopeless lost soul. Go back to thin master and rejoice. Rejoice at thy returning. Rejoice at thy coronation for thou at much more than just a human now. Rejoice for no more pain nor illness. Rejoice and atone, compensate for thy sin. She walks closer and closer to him. Poor unsuspecting man. He brought this on his self. He opens the door to his room and she follows in. He sends his daughter to the other room and begins to rant. The woman walks closer to him mere inches away with her hands in her pocket. It was time. The beginning of the end. The end of one chapter and the start of another. Realizing what was about to be done finally he stops his rant and begs forgiveness. Knife in one hand and gun in the other. He is now speechless from shock. The gun was fired twice. Two bullets to the heart. The knife swang viscously. Red colored the sky as well as the room and the clothes. Tears in eyes the woman walks out only after shouting.”you brought this on yourself.” brave gallant woman. Woman who took a chance. Woman who accepted all responsibility and did the job of a god. Thy soul returned to thy master. The right has been wronged. The summary of the story revenge. The pain now gone. Her heart at ease. The woman can rest in peace. Now the other chapter begins. Little girl in a room next door. Stunned, shocked at the sound of what she believes to be a gun. She rushes to her father on to seem him covered with a crimson robe. Pale, preactically white and motionless. She realizes what just happened. “Father, father” she cries out, no answer. That woman took away something precious away from a little girl. What the girl believed to be the best father ever. The next chapter begins where the last one ends. One woman who has killed one man, one girl and plenty of knives. Little girl hair flowing from the breeze she crates. Rushes on the woman knife in hand, emotions out of order. As if a song being played but the chorus by different instruments. The little girl once again colors the sky red, floor and clothes red. Unsuspecting god now dethroned by another. Another god is among us. The woman falls to the ground. The girl lets out a shriek like scream. A red tear in one eye it simply slips down her face. As if saying i am not part of this. A world without father is no world at all . The girl removes the knife from the dead body and inserts it in her throat. Once more crimson is here. Red mixes with red as to souls return to their master. The chapter is over and the song has ended. The actors are all gone and  no one is suppose to be left. Excepting a widow who walks out after. Dead husband dead daughter. One more person is DEAD INSIDE!