Chapter 1

"Im so sorry "

The sobbing just grew louder
And louder until the walls absorbed it like it was a part of it .
"Im so sorry"

For second time franklins last words ringed in my head.
and her eyes were flashing contagious tears which could fill up a dry river.
I was crying too and for the atmostsphere seemed forbidden and dingy there was yet something similar about it that my eyes could find in it as my brain serched for explanations of crashing realities.
I had no idea where i was or what i was doing.
"Im so...."
Franklins voice trailed off and i heard a faint sound of a glass breaking somewhere in the distance. My eyes grew blurry from all the crying and i could barely see until suddenly...
My blurred vision suddenly grew crystal clear.
And as if i could see for the very first time my eyes searched the room for a explanation and my mind was asking questions that i knew wouldn't be answered.
I found my self staring at a woman .

A girl.

she was kneeling. Staring at the wall as if she couldn't see me.
It wasn't franklin but i had heard voice earlier so i just assumed it was her.
The girl was about 10 and was kneeling down . She wore a ragged black dress which was torn at the sleeves. I sat beside her and after a few momments i whispered

"Whats wrong?"
She countinued crying as if she couldnt hear me.
"Whats wrong?"

Without no warning her tears turned into a red colour.
Blood.
All i could do was stare at her in horror
Some one held my shoulder from behind.

I woke up with a startle.
I stared at my clock , it was 3:00 am.

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--
"Again?"

"Yeah, this time a bit farther"

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Nope , your'e the only one that knows"

Kesa grabbed my salad, and i looked at her with a disapproving look which she ignored and slumped down on the opposite couch
"So whats with this franklin girl?"
"I thought i already told you, i have no idea. But in the dream , the name rings a bell and whenever i start to remember i wake up"
" how can you just dream about someone you don't know"
"Well techincally - i do know her, or at least the last thing she said to me"
"Whoa, did she ever say anything else?"
"Yeah, she did, but i can't remember"
"Any other detail you're leaving out?"
"Not that i know of"
"I guess that's all for today"
I nodded , and started to get up when kesa stopped me .
"This is the 5th time we're doing this megs, do i really need to remind you"
I let out a sigh and repeated the first words kesa ever spoke to me , it had become a kind of ritual.
"You have to learn , you have to grow and whenever you're sad, never let the weakness show"
Kesa smiled at me, i returned the smile and walked out the door.
Never let the weakness show.
-
Maggie simmons,thats me , my friends call me meg even though it sounds horrible and a name for a pig, i've learnt to love it that way. I live in boston in somewhat antique town called bridgefalls. It was named after the bridge which our founders built to symbolise a new era. I am a senior at bridgefalls high and let's say for starters school isn't the best place to be when you are someone like me. Although i very much doubt that there is someone out there like me. I was just 11 when i had my first dream or vision. I thought i must be going crazy and took it for a illusion. But then in freshman year i met Kesa and lets just say that things became pretty weird from that point onwards. Kesa described herself as a protector . Of course i had no idea what she meant .