Chapter 1:The beginning

Hello my name is Timmy jefferson and right now i just joined a death game. Ur probably lost so let me start from beginning.

Today was supposed to be the first day of my life, after i saved up money from my summer job. I finally had enough to buy the vr gear.
And after waiting for 2 days in a line i was one of the lucky 50 million people that could get the early release of Sword zero online.

I finally got home around 4 am. And the servers would officially start 5 pm so i had enough time to grab a bite to eat and go to sleep. After i woke up i was finally ready. It was around 5.27 pm and i was super excited to start. After i put on my vr helmet i laid down on my bed and shouted STARTUP LINK.

There were tons of flashing lights and before i knew it i was in a bright room. I couldn't believe how real it felt. Then suddenly a window displayed in front of me.
Here i could choose which race i wanted to be part of. Because it was the first release week there was only 3 races that u could chose from.

First up was
[Human] an all around character that can specialise in different types of work.

[Elf] they have a deep bond with nature and they can use magic more efficient than any other race. They are expert at wielding a bow .

[Dwarf]small bearded men that are most famous for their ability to make high class weapons.

I chose [human] because i wanted to be a jack of all trades.
After that i could only change my facial features so that people couldn't recognize you easily. And that was all u could do in the cosmetic department. i wanted to change height but it wouldn't let me.

I chose 《Tomsen》as my username. And than a blinding flash of light covered my body and i was pulled forward at an incredibly fast speed and before i knew i was transported to the spawn point in [The town of beginners]

*author note: this was just for fun