The Asking of the Date...

T-Travis K-Katelyn KC-Kawaii~chan/Nana A-Aphmau D-Dante
(IN MYSTREET SEASON ONE TIMEZONE)

Travis POV
Travis thinks to himself as he puts on his coat and grabs the door handle. "Why am I nervous I never been nervous in front of a girl. It's just a date Travis. It's just asking for a date. She has never shown any interest in me before. I really hope this works out." *He opens the door and notices Dante watching Yuri on Ice on the couch*
T- Dante I'm going to go to Aphmau's house to, hang, out
D- You're planning on asking out Katelyn aren't you?
T- *Blushes bright red* Uh-um I uh. W-why would you th-think something l-like that? Haha. Ha *nervous laughs*
D- Well you stutter when you lie. Plus I hear you talking to yourself every night that you're going to ask her.
T- N-no. That's not the c-case at all! I um just uhh I- WAIT! You hear me talking to myself?
D- Yeah dude. You're pretty loud. It doesn't help that you leave your door open.
T- Oh haha yeah. Um WELP I GOTTA GO FAST!
D- What? I-ugh okay. He's gone.
Travis walks across the street in his suave looking outfit. He rings the doorbell. Kawaii~chan answers
T- Oh um hey Kawaii~chan does Katelyn happen to be home?
KC~ Oh hi Travis~kun! Yes she is! Let me get her! *She says in her cute quiet voices and smiles at Travis*
KC turns her head to the inside of the house and yells
KC~ KATELYN~SAMA GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE YOU HAVE A GUEST
A- DONT YELL IN THE HOUSE KAWAII~CHAN!
I hear a muffled goddess yelling from upstairs
K- GEEZ KAWAII~CHAN I WILL GET MY LUXURIOUS BUTT DOWN THERE! JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT!!
KC~ *Turns her head back at me then smiles and talks in her quiet innocent voice again*
Katelyn~Sama will be right down! Would you like to come in? Kawaii~chan made her special cookies!
T- Oh! Sure!
Travis sits on the couch eating one of Kawaii~chan's homemade sugar cookies when he heard...
K- Sup nerd. Why are you here?
T- Um KC, Aph, can you leave us alone for a bit?
A-*Whispers to KC* Oh my Irene Kawaii~chan our ship is happening!
We both hear KC fan girl as Aphmau pushes KC to her room.
T- K-Katelyn I ummm. I was... you know I-
K- Nervous for the first time in forever!
T- *Blushes a bright red and Katelyn notices and blushes a light pink*
K- N-Nerd? What's happening?
T- (Grabs Katelyns hand with both of his hands and he takes a deep breath) Katelyn, Im sure you know about my feelings for you, I really love you but I want a commitment. I don't only love you for your bangin' bod *Oh Irene why Travis* But for your amazing personality. I know you might not feel the same way but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.

Katelyn was shocked by my speech and I was wondering if I said too much. She starts blushing and she put her hand on my shoulder then fiercely pulls me into a kiss. Her eyes closed gracefully, but me, shocked, yet excited about her action gave a surprised look before I closed my eyes and kissed her back.

KATELYN'S POV

Wow. That was a long speech. I know he cares for me but I didn't know what to feel. I loved him but I didn't want to show it. I noticed I was just staring with a blush then I decided, yup, I love him. I took my hand and put it on his shoulder. He stared at me looking like he was regretting his decision of asking me out. So I pulled his head into my face and kissed him aggressively. I closed my eyes but could tell he was holding back. He took awhile to decide that this wasn't a dream. He then closed his eyes gracefully and kissed back.

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger but just prepare yourself for a lemon next chapter! I'm going to have a mystery question and you guys can comment your guess! For next chapter, someone is going to walk in on Travis and Katelyn. Who do you think it is? Comment below!