Chapter 1: Yikes™

[amber's pov]

Hi my name is Amber Finnley and I'm gonna tell you a story about how I met my girlfriend.

It started on a cold December 14th and I was currently walking with my friend Kate! But I call her Kat.
Name: Kate Shawn
Age:16
Sexuality: Bisexual

She has neck length almost shoulder hair Blond hair she kept in a small ponytail with blue eyes

She has neck length almost shoulder hair Blond hair she kept in a small ponytail with blue eyes. She wore a plaid black and red shirt with the sleeves rolled and black jeans with combat boots. My outfit was pretty girly compared to hers//at the top//. People always called her a boy and said she sounded like one which she used as a joke and also said she was like a real life Len Kagamine.

When we arrived at school it was busy like always and we stepped into the school campus. Students said hi to me and I waved saying hi back. Kate smiled to me "I gotta go to practice I swear I hate basketball practice " and I laughed "of course have fun boo" I waved bye to my best friend who went off and I was alone.

I began walking as I clutched my bag before hands snakes around my waist and held me up. I thrased and pouted since I already knew who it was "Charlieee babe~" I whined "put me down " I huffed as the male put me down "Ok ok sorry Baby" I turned around to be met with a smirk.
Name:charlie Frost
Age:17
Sexuality: Straight

I rolled my eyes and went up and kissed his cheek "Aren't you supposed to be at practice with Kat? " I hummed smiling "Oh shoot I almost forgot! " he said his blue eyes widening "Alright gotta go bye! " he kissed me and I waved bye after we pulled...

I rolled my eyes and went up and kissed his cheek "Aren't you supposed to be at practice with Kat? " I hummed smiling "Oh shoot I almost forgot! " he said his blue eyes widening "Alright gotta go bye! " he kissed me and I waved bye after we pulled away.

I chuckled as I shook my head "Oh hey is that Evan and Jon? " I grinned and ran up to them and shouted "Hey Love birds! " making them both jump "J-Jesus yo.. You scared me! " Jonathan said clutching his Chest as I smirked "Were you two kissing? " I wiggled my eyebrows. Evan laughed and smirked his shades glistening from the sun "I mean only if Jon wanted to" to which The other boy blushed like a tomato and stuttered "N-No what s-Shuch u-Up idiot! "

I laughed "Aww Tsundere Jon boy anyways Where's Piggy and Mini? " Evan shrugged "Mini is probably crying over Tyler and Tyler is probably Sucking Kelly's face off" I shook my head "When will Tyler realize that Kelly is probably gay for Syd and that he's Bisexual for Craig? "

Suddenly the Bell rung "Fuck alright! " I said taking Evan's line "See You both 3rd hour I gotta see if Ohmie's mom made her bomb ass Brownies" I Grinned as Jon shook his head "Save some for me! " as Evan chuckled "Well me and Jon shall be going now bye! "

-time skip and no ones pov-

Amber hummed as she copied the notes on the bored till a knock was heard and the teacher opened it "Oh you must be the new Student! " the teacher let her in. Her eyes widened I mean she was Gorgeous. She had black hair set in two buns with bangs. Orangish red eyes and pink Lips. She wore a simple black shirt with sweats and converse. Her eyes briefly flickered the class room before meeting Amber's and she smirked before turning back to her cold state.

The teacher told her to introduce herself and she sighed quietly "my name is Daniella Cole but Dani is perfered and yeah" she shrugged. Ambet could hear whispers like 'She's cute!' Or 'cool~' she was pretty sure she could turn girls gay. The teacher pointed at the seat next to her and Amber blinked 'When was that seat open?? ' Amber thought confused till she noticed Daniella sit next to her and didn't spare a glance.

Amber blushed lightly 'oh geez.. ' she thought and pursed her lips 'Maybe I could be her friend? ' she shook my head 'wait... Where's Ohm??? I want my damn Brownies! ' Amber suddenly remembered and scanned seeing the sleeping bunny. She squinted 'I'll get my brownies just you wait ohm'

//so this is different since like it's not all full BBS. It's mainly my oc's Amber, Delly, and Kate but the BBS will still be here and ships between them will happen!