1

Sarah's P.O.V

I woke up to the sunlight in my face and turned around to see my fiancé, as from yesterday, asleep. Kade always does look peaceful and adorable as he sleeps. I looked at my ring and saw it was still there right on my finger. "Thank God that wasn't a dream." I thought. The night I had was quite real and I was further more than static. 

I got up trying to not wake up Kade who had his arm under my head. As I successfully got up, I grabbed my robe and put it on. After I did that I tied up the lace and went out on the balcony to get some fresh air. 

A while later Kade snuck his arms around me. "Good morning, beautiful." I smiled as he spoke in his raspy morning voice and nuzzled into my neck. 

"Morning, handsome. Have you packed?" I questioned him.

"Yes have you?" I nodded. I got out of his grip and went to gather some clothes. 

"Dibs on having a bath first!" I shouted rushing into the bathroom. I could hear him huff.

"Don't finish all the hot water." 

"I Won't." 

*Back At L.A*

I got home to the Team 10 house and was greeted by a bunch of the other members. 

"Jake, Sarah, Erika, Kade! Your Back!" They shouted. 

"Hey guys!" I waved at them, hugging them all also kissing their cheeks. Tristan was also there but the one thing that caught be surprise was that he rushed over to me, giving me a hug. I stood there shocked I patted his back. 

"I missed you." He whispered. I looked at him confused as we were still on bad terms. 

"Let's go sit down and catch up." Nick suggested as Kade coughed, looking at Tristan wth pure jealousy. We sat down on the couch but I sat down on Kade's lap and Erika sat on Jake's, since there was no room. 

"There's no reason to be jeleous Kade, I love you and only you." I assured him. My voice lowered so only he and I could here.

"I know but I can't help it. Your so beautiful you could have had any guy you wanted. But you chose me." He looked at me in the eyes.

"I choose you because I love you and your the one for me." I looked at him back into his shining,sparkly blue eyes. 

"I love you too, my princess." He kissed my cheek and I blushed as he did so. 

"Get a room love birds." Jake through a pillow at us but luckily Kade caught it and put it behind him. Everyone laughed as he did it so dramatically pulling out his tongue looking at Jake. 

"So show us your ring, Sarah." Emilio gestured. I showed them my ring as they gasped. 

"That's so beautiful." I smiled. 

"Thank you." I nuzzled into the crock of Kade's neck. 

After hours and hours of talking, Chance decided for us all to go to a new restaurant that had just opened. We all agreed and went to our rooms to get dressed. I put on a floral crop top with a black skirt to go along with it. For my shoes I chose black high heels. My makeup was natural and I also put a white knitted cardigan to go along with the floral crop top. I left my hair in its natural state also putting on some jewellery. With that I was done. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/30/77/01/3077015260a5cc18ed2317067778bbce.jpg

I went out of my room and was greeted by Kade who linked arms with me. 

"My girl, you do look ravishingly cute right now." I blushed.

"Stop it your making me blush." Kade turned me around and kissed me. 

"I love you Sarah Ivy Paul." I smiled. 

"I love you too Kade I don't know your middle name Speiser." He laughed. We met everyone down stairs and went outside into the Team 10 van. 

I sat next to Erika, Jake sat next to Chance, Anothony next to Chance, Martinez Twins sat next to each other and Nathan and Nick was driving.But, the most surprising pair of all was Tristan and Kade, they were both sat next to each other. Kade looked like he was having no fun at all, which made me feel sorry for him. 

"Can you please be in tomorrow's vlog. I'm doing  a Q&A." Erika pleaded. 

"Yeah sure, why not?" Although it sounded like a question it wasn't. Erika shrugged and hugged me. 

"Thank you, thank you.your my best friend ever!" I laughed at her reaction. Finally we arrived at the restaurant, it was called Jenny's. (A.N: I don't know if this is a real restaurant or not I just thought of it out the blue.) We went inside and sat down at a table. 

The waitress finally arrived and ordered. We all had chosen pizza, since we haven't had that in a long time and nearly forgot how it tasted like. For Desserts I had chosen the Chocolate Sunday as did Erika, Jake and Nick chose the Chocolate swirl cake, Kade chose the strawberry jelly and Anthony, Tristan and Chance both chose the double chocolate brownies. 

*Skip Food And Car Ride*

Once we got into the house we all went into the living room and watched a horror movie called Oujia Board. Me and Kade shared a blanket, Jerika shared a blanket, Chanthony shared a blanket, Martinez twins shared a blanket and Nick had a blanket to himself also did Tristan.  

After five or six movies, I told everyone I was of to bed. 

"Goodnight." Everyone whispered in unison, creepy much. I went upstairs and did my night time routine, I went to the bathroom and took of my makeup. After I came back into my bedroom and lay on my comfy bed, once again. I didn't realise how tired I was till my head hit the pillow and I dozed of into dream land. 

A/N: Thank You For Reading. If you want book one you have to go to the username Vionlinist276.This book will be different than the original. Please read my other books such as Ignored and Young Dracula. And if you haven't read the first book, I beg you to read that if you don't this won't make sense. Thanks again, love you all. <33

~Words-1058~