XO (feat. Mindless Behavior and more)

Wassup, I'm Krystal Kelly, Iggy Azalea's little sister. I'm 4'11 and 17 years old. I'm a singer, but not famous. Iggy always asks me why I don't pursue my talent but I'm just not into becoming famous I'm scared I'll be changed into someone who I'm not and I'm just not ready for it. I live with Iggy since our mom sort of kicked us out when Iggy was 16 and I was 5. Ever since then we've struggled together and later on she took care of me. Our dad had past when I was 3 and that's what caused our mother to despise of us. Iggy and mom used to fight non stop over how we where treated and Iggy left and two months later she took me with her and we moved to New York. Iggy got a record deal and here we are now, living in pure luxury.

Right now I was on my way to meet Iggy at the studio in my Matte Audi R8 she bought me for my 16th birthday. I finally arrived and it was a limo parked out front of the studio and I wasn't surprised because of course Iggy always have someone "famous" here.

I walk in the studio and get greeted by Penelope who worked at the front desk. "Hello Ms. Kelly" she said politely with a smile. I smiled back "hey Penelope." I continued to walk into the recording room and Iggy was in the recording booth and Mike (Mike Will Made-It) was sitting in the spinning chair nodding his head to the beat flowing through the studio and I noticed Ariana Grande sitting in the chair next to Mike bobbing her head too. It sounded like their new song Iggy was telling me about and I was really cool with Ariana, we actually sounded alike.

"Hey Krystal!" Ariana said and standing as we hugged. "Hey Ari" I smiled and we sat together and I sat my purse on the desk and listening to my sisters rhymes. She sounded amazing as always I loved listening to her perform it reminded me of when we where young and we would do duets together. I miss those days.

Iggy finally got out the booth and it was Ariana's turn. "Hey Chris" she hugged me and we did our hand shake. "So what's up?" she asked with a smile. "Nothing much Dario is being an ass as always" I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "You and that boy then been on and off for 2 years starlight" she started laughing harder. "It's not funny Am-" I started. "Don't say it" she said with a straight face. She hated when I called her by her "real" name.

"Back to Mr. Dario" she said with a smirk. "He's just being rude and shit and you know how much I hate rudeness" I said talking extra fast. "Girl slow down" she said. "Ok sorry but he's just being...Dario I guess" I shrug and sit back on the expensive couch from Argentina. "Well just tell him about his shit and if he doesn't change then dump his sorry ass" she made the funniest face of all time and I couldn't help but laugh. "Ok Iggy" I hugged her and we continued to talk.

-

"Chresanto hurry up so we get to this damn studio with Iggy and Ariana!" Ej yelled at me from downstairs. "I'm coming damn nigga!" I fix my curls and stare at myself in the mirror and I look hella good. I shove my phone in my back pocket and jog downstairs of our mansion and head out the door to our limo. "Damn Roc it took you ten years to get ready" Ray said as the guys laugh. "Well you gotta take your time to look this good my nigga, take notes." I said and popped my collar and the boys "ohhhhhhhhhed" in unison.

We pulled up to the studio and we went in and some girl greeted us at the front she was cute, long hair, tall about 5'8, nice shape and petite face. "Hi I'm Penelope and welcome to Island Def Jam Records" she winked at me and gave me a seductive smile. I smiled back. She led us to the huge studio and Iggy and Ariana where going over some lyrics. "Wassup ladies" Walter said and that noticed us and stood up and gave us hugs. I had to admit Iggy was sexy as fuck in person but she had a man so I crossed her off my list. Ariana was like our big sister she'd always come see our shows and stuff.

"Wow Iggy you even more beautiful in person" Jacob said and kissed her hand like the gentleman he wished he was. I rolled my eyes and we took a seat and went over the sing we where all featured in for Ariana's album.

-

I left to go get a water from the vending machine and I got a call from Dario. "Hello?"

"Hey bae where you at?" He asked sounding high.

"Dario are you high?"

"No Krystal damn, now where are you?" He asked getting frustrated with me.

"At the studio with Iggy" I said and rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to see me.

"You should come over and chill with your boyfriend."

"Can't I'm helping with Iggy's lyrics" I lied.

"Whatever this is why we're always breaking up you always put me last I don't give a fuck anymore!" He yelled and hung up. I sighed and put my phone in the back pocket of my favorite acid washed, high waisted jeans. I walked back into the studio room and the boy band Mindless Behavior where finally here. I didn't really mind them, when I was younger I had a crush on Princeton but I really don't care too much for him now. I tried not to interrupt their "meeting" but the door kinda slammed and I bit the corner of my bottom lip as everyone looked at me.

"Sorry, my fault" I said and they laughed I sat down on the couch Iggy was on and I felt eyes on me and as I got on Twitter. I look up and see Roc Royal or Chresanto, staring at me and he looked away quickly. What the hell was his problem?

Picture of Krystal is on the side>>>>