You were my father.

-This isn't about you! This is abou you. This is about what you didn't do... It's about what I did. And you know what? I did a fucking great job.

°I'm turning down you.. you get it? I don't want nothing to do with you! Ever since I met you...Everything I have ever cared about is gone! Ruined! Turned to shit! I have never been more alone... I have nothing! No one! Alright it's all gone! Get it?

*You said you were going out for a walk and you'd be back in an hour. You're nine years late.

° Thank you, you never once sold me out.

-Yeah, well, a girl should think well of her father.

*So, you left... Why, were mom and I not good enough?

*Do you remember that night the thunder shook the apartment? I was five and I thought...The lightning was so bright , I thought the world was on fire.

° Why bring  this up?

*I'm all under my covers crying and you came flying into the room and pick another covers and decided to make it a game. You made that entire night an adventure until the storm passed....And I woke up the next morning and it was a sunny day. Don't you remember that?

°No, I don't.

*That's because it never happened.....Storm happened..but you didn't. It was mom that came in, she made it and I wasn't scared at all...I was petrifed. Where were you?

°I wasn't home.

*How could you not be home? Because fathers leave. You know, sometimes you can let it go, but sometimes you can't. I have nobody at home. And you know what? They did it all! No thanks to you...because you weren't here. I appreciate that. You don't even know who I am.

°I couldn't provide comfort for you in a lightning storm. And I was no good for you on a sunny day, either. And I'm sorry.

*Yes of course you're sorry...you're always sorry....But that mean nothing to me. Not anymore...