Zelo x Toki

Once upon a time, in Matoki Planet, lived me.. a girl named Toki. My ultimate favourite group is called B.A.P. Best Absolute Perfect. They really are what their group name stands for. My bias? Don't even ask. Isn't it obvious? No? Oh, must I tell you? Zelo. It's Zelo! The maknae of B.A.P. Did I mention he has a really cute pet? He's called Toto Mato, and it's blue! All members of B.A.P have a pet. They are all different colours and have different names. It's so cool! I wish I would have one.. Oh no! I'm drifting off! I'm going to be late for class! I quickly run down the corridor only to be stopped by a group of girls who look at me and start laughing. I get nervous and try to find a way to get out of the situation. The girls then suddenly stopped laughing and quietly walked off. I wonder what had scared them until I felt a hand on my shoulder, and saw my Unnie standing behind me. She gave me a smile and walked me to class and made an excuse to the teacher as to why I'm late. Unnie makes such believable lies. It's scary sometimes. The class was boring as usual. I had nobody in my class who I liked, they're all idiots, there's no point in being friends with people like that. That's what Unnie told me.

The school day has ended. I really want to go to my secret place. The place should be in full bloom now. I've not been able to visit it for a few days. Only Unnie knows about my secret place, so when nobody can find me, normally I would be found by Unnie in this place. Hmm.. maybe I should go today. I say bye to Unnie as she heads home. She tells me to be careful and not to stay outside for too long.

I start heading for my secret happy place. I put my headphones on and start walking down a long path. B.A.P starts playing and I hum to the tune. I notice flower petals on the ground and I realise I'm near my happy place. I'm glad people don't come here often, they like the other parks. But this one.. it's a bit old, old buildings and lots of trees. Deserted. That's why I like it! I enter the park and walk for about 10 minutes until I find my usual spot. I sit down and unlock my phone. Still listening to music, I check my messages, and see that my Unnie had sent me some memes. Sometimes she sends the same meme every few days as she knows it cheers me up. However, today she sent a certain one which made me burst out laughing. Thank toto mato that nobody comes to this park or they would think I'm insane.

I don't know how long it must have been, but some time passed and I unexpectedly see a silhouette in the distance. Who on matoki planet would think to come to this park except for me? That's strange.. I decide to keep my head down, hoping the silhouette won't notice me. However, when the person got closer, the person became more visible and I started to get a bit panicky. What would this person be doing here? I don't understand.. how do they know about this place? The person sat down next to me. I'm going to die. I'm literally going to die. I suddenly feel something on my lap and I see a little cute creature looking at me, moving his head side to side. The person next to me cleared his throat and apologised about his pet. I just shook my head, dying inside. He spoke to me!! I looked at the person and then looked at my hands on my lap. Why am I so nervous? He began chucking and asked me if I liked this place, and I just nodded my head quickly, still looking down. He asked me how I knew about this place. At first I didn't answer, but he was patient. After about 10 minutes I mastered the courage to answer him. I told him that I was exploring the area with Unnie when I first moved here. He was very interested. He then explained that this place was actually called the "Toto Mato Garden" and it belonged to his pet and him. He also mentioned that not many people are able to enter the garden as they're too scared because they hear monsters guard the garden. Which he said is not true. I gave a secret smile and just nodded my head.

He stood up and stood in front of me. He asked me if I like the garden. I nodded my head again and told him I loved it. He smiled and asked me if I had gone any further than the spot I was sat at. I shook my head and said I hadn't. At this point he took my hand and said to me that he had something he wanted to show me. I blushed bright red and at this point, I thought I was really going to die. I decided to let him show me the thing he wanted to show me. He led the way into an area I had never seen before. He began going through what looked like a secret passage. I kept my head down and my eyes landed on Toto Mato who was jumping and skipping on the path happily in front of us. He is so cute!

Suddenly I felt a super refreshing breeze hit my face, and when I looked up, I saw a huge field filled with flowers. In the distance stood a single tree. It was so beautiful that I just kept staring at the view. Since when was this field here?! It looked like I had gone though a portal into a different world. He explained that this is the heart of the garden, and it's the place where he found Toto Mato. He picked up the Toto Mato and gave him to me. It looked at me and smiled, moving his head side to side like he had done earlier. I looked at the person I admired and he said to me that I can come here whenever I wanted. The garden had welcomed me from the start. I kept staring at the field and by the time I snapped out of it, he person said he had to go as he had a schedule tomorrow morning and he couldn't stay more. He also said I should return home before it gets too late so my family won't get worried. I don't want to make Unnie worry! I put Toto Mato down and turned around and noticed that Zelo had already left. I decided to head home, I began walking back, through the park. I turned around and noticed that Toto Mato was skipping right behind me. It looked at me, confused why I stopped. I turned around again and made my way out of the park. I turned around again to face the park and saw Toto Mato standing there, waving bye-bye with one of his arms at me. Just how cute can this little creature be? I waved back at him and walked home.

I stood right I front of my house door when a sudden though hit me.. Did I really just meet Zelo and his pet Toto Mato?!

~The End~