Part 1 "First Day"

~Alarm goes off~

You: Ughhhhhhhh!!! 10... more.... minutes.......!!

Jimin: Y/N wake up!

You: What the... WTF Jimin why the HECK are you in my room this early in the morning!? GOsh.

Jimin: Um. Because I knew you weren't going to wake up if I didn't come. *looks at you with the obviously face*

You: .............. Meh whatever. *goes back into your bed sheets*

Jimin: You're not going to wake up?? Well... I now have no choice but to tickle you!!!!!!!! *starts tickling you*

You: WAIT!! AHaHaahHAahaHHA sToP iT!! AHahahAhHhaHA! I'M UP I'M UP

Jimin: Good good. *stays still*

You: .............Well? Are you going to just stand there? Are you going to watch me change or something?

Jimin: *blushes* N-no... I'll be in the kitchen then... *leaves*

Oh hi there! I didn't introduce myself yet. My name is Y/N (your name) Aka you. If you didn't guess just now Jimin is my BFF since we were like babies. Also, I live by myself since I am in my 2nd year as an university student, and I chose to live alone. My parents live in Busan. Jimin's and my hometown. However, we moved to Seoul together to learn more things and to go to university.

Jimin: *from downstairs* Y/N!! Are you STILL getting ready??

You: No I'm done. I'll be there in a sec. And whadda ya mean STILL!?!?

Jimin: Nothing nothing..

~Downstairs in the kitchen~

Jimin: You are SO lucky I came to Seoul with you. Here's I made breakfast called toast.

You: Thanks.

Jimin: *after few mins* Come onnnnn! Let's goooooo! We're going to be late on the first day!!

You: *answers while chewing the toast* Sheesh. Patience Jimin. Patience.

{Woozi's POV} (for those who don't know that a POV is it stands for Point Of View)

Woozi: Ughhhhh. This sucks. I don't know where the office is in this place. It's SO BIG! That stupid brother of mine won't tell me. *sighs* I'll just have to ask someone..

{Y/N's POV}

~Inside the school~

You: You know what Jimin?

Jimin: What?

You: I think we might be late.... RACE YOU! *starts running*

Jimin: Hey! That's unfair!

You: Life's unfair, so catch me if you can--- *Bumps into someone and drops everything* Oof.

?????: I'm so sorry! I'll help you pick these up.

'Huh........ He's cute.. I've never seen him here last year. He looks like he's from high school too.'

You: It's okay. I'm Y/N by the way. Nice to meet you.

{Woozi's POV}

'I can't find anyone to ask--' *bumps into someone* Ouch.

Woozi: I'm so sorry! I'll help you pick these up.

'Oh, it's a girl.... She looks like she's the same age as me... Nah. She's probably older than me. Not in a rude way but...'