Chapter One

Agates POV

"Why do you have to go?" Alice groaned, she really didn't want me to leave I guess... It was hard enough, gathering just the right amount of money to even get close to getting into the school. Not to mention the stress of leaving my comfort zone; it had to be done. I wanted my diploma in architecture. I really didn't want to leave and alice was just making it harder. Sure I could take online courses, but it felt a bit odd to just sit in my room only leaving to get food then disappearing for another 7-10 hours before stocking up on more food and caffeine. As close as that was already to my average life, it just wouldn't work. I wouldn't be able to talk Rto Alice, or Dani, or any of my roommates if I was cooped up. At least this collage is within walking distance and isn't like the rest with 2 hour classes. Ametrine was watching as she saw sapphire help me.

    "You could help you know, Ametrine," Alice mumbled tapping a box shut.

    "Yeah, but I don't have to now do I?" She giggled laying back and looking at the blank ceiling. 'Just a few more boxes then I will be on my way to college....I have one more night here until I will be pretty much gone for the next four years..' I thought opening my laptop.

    "Do you guys want to go out tonight?" I asked, looking at everyone, "We would need to get Dani though," Alice nodded in agreeance,

    "Should we go looking for her?" Alice asked placing a box down on the ground

    "Give her a few hours, then we will go looking for her," I smiled plopping down on my bed.

Dani's POV

I was walking into Seven-Eleven like normal at 1:00Pm, tapping my hands to the beat of the music flowing through the earbuds. Smiling at the cashier I gave a friendly wave and walked over to the Slurpee machine and got the normal concoction of cream soda and coke-a-cola. Walking to the cashier and asking for a pack of cigarettes.

"Red kings please," I asked the man working there.

"ID" he said gruffly I pulled out my fake ID and handed it to him

"15.48 will be your total miss" I pulled out a twenty dollar bill and walked out the door

"Keep the change, my good sir" I pretend to tip a top hat and giggle as I walk out the door. I placed an earbud in my ear as I walked by a group of three boys; one of them was staring at me, he had light brown fluffy hair that matched with his thick eyebrows. It suited him, he was tall probably 6'4. He had snake bites, they were a dark maroon red but quite small, along with gauges probably a size twelve. To be honest, he's really cute. I smile with a little wink in his direction as I walked away.

Josephs POV

"Did she just...."

" Yeah... she did" my best friend Oliver confirmed

    "But w-" with a loud and sharp whistle from Oliver's mouth, he smirked.

    "Hey! Come on over!" he chuckled while beckoning for her to come over.

I felt like a kid at a big party filled with old relatives and being forced to communicate because it's 'polite'. She was really pretty though... no! Stop.. she looks under age.

    "Dude. be more chill. It's fine, it's totally not like I invited a really cute girl that just winked at you over here."

    "Real smooth..."

    "G-Guys...? You know I'm still here..."

    "Ha, we know little tyke!" I laughed, trying to get rid of some of this anxiety, resting my arm lightly on Charlie's head.