Chapter One.

Hello! Welcome; do settle in. 

This book is a Niall fan-fiction that I do hope you will enjoy. 
The opening chapter is simply only a snippet of what is to come - so don't judge a book too hard by it's opening lines and please do stick around.

I promise it'll pick up. 
Happy Reading <3
- E. 

>>>

"Please state your name into the camera."

I cleared my throat, glancing directly into the camera opposite me. The loose hair from my braid tickled my neck and made my ear twitch in anticipation.

"Beverley St James."

"How old are you, Beverley?"

"I'm 25 years old."

Lie.

"And where are you from?"

"I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I moved here last fall."

Another Lie.

"Can you please state into the camera that- for legal reasons- you both understand and are happy with the recording of this interview for security purposes?"

I looked vacantly at the three people in front of me. Two sat opposite, the last over in the corner of the small room.

The first was a woman in her early thirties at a push- with dark hair and a pale complexion. Her outfit was tight fitted and dark, the matching pant suit doing nothing to compliment her figure. Her hair was tucked neatly on top of her head, a dark shade of lipstick posing her lips and exposing her dark eyes in all the wrong ways.

The second was a man, whom was slightly older, yet held a much lesser intimidating aura. Small frames hugged his eyes, sitting neatly on his tanned nose and making his smile seem extensive.

I'm not going to bother giving you detail about the third. He clearly didn't care to be here.

"I understand." I replied.

"Great, then we can begin!" The man squeaked, taking charge.

He clasped his hands together and looked intently down at the sheet in front of him. I could read from his wide eyes and soulful grin he was too enthusiastic to pick where to start. The long list of questions lay on paper in front of him. I began scanning them upside down as he took his time, giving the impression as if he'd never seen them before. I wonder if he was like this for the rest of the interviewee's.

"Sorry, he isn't usually like this." The woman awkwardly interjected, shooting him a look.

Jeez, did she read my mind?

"Sorry! Sorry! We shall begin." He laughed playfully. I shot him a fake grin in return. "So Beverley, what makes you think you're eligible for such a job like this?"

I just need the money.

"I believe I have the work ethic cut out- I'm your standard workaholic. Nothing makes me happier than keeping the boss happy!" I answered.

I kept the tone enthusiastic, yet not too preppy. My eyes switched between the two of them as my hands gestured in front of me. They looked pleased yet not impressed- guess it was time to turn it up a notch.

"Have you had any experience with being a PA before?"

"Not first hand, but my last job included settling celebrities into the recording studio in Santa Monica. It included taking orders and fetching whatever they needed to keep them comfortable and happy."