The Unexpected Twist

Hey!

    So let me introduce my self. My name is Kathy Skye, I'm 17 and soon I'll be graduating! You want to know more?

    Well, I have long brown hair, a pair of blue eyes. I really LOVE dancing! I am the head of the dancing club.

Enough with the introduction, back to the story!

    I was searching for an outfit from my closet to go to school, but its actually more like a jungle full of clothes! I tripped on my own clothes! Yah, I needed that.

    I ended up with a white long sleeves top with white coloured 'Paris' written on it, I wore a pair of black jeans and a white palm shoes to go with it.  I took my bag, car keys and earphone. I look at my self one last time and headed down stairs.

    "Hey mom, dad!" I greeted them. I went to the kitchen and took my granola bar.

"Hey Trev!" I said and ruffled his hair. Trevor is my little brother. He is adorable with his green eyes!

"You look happy honey" mom commented. I just grinned.

"Morning kat" dad replied, his eyes not leaving the newspaper. And there I was off to school with my black porche.

       After 10 minutes of a good drive, I finally arrived at school. I parked my car at a vacant parking lot, and I immediately saw my bestie Summer Jones!

    I walked to the school entrance with a smile and boys smirking at me. "Hey Summer!" I greeted her with a hug. " Hi Kat! So what' up?" She said with a big grin.

  We walked to our lockers and took our books. Summer's locker was just a few lockers from mine, she is my bestest bestie in the whole wide world! she has a long blond hair and a pair of blue eyes.

   Luckly for me Summer has the classes the whole day! Yay! We walked to our class and suddenly somebody knocked me down. I landed flat on my but, People who was near us looked at me with shocked face.

   " Watch it, you Freak!" I said with a high tone. Anger boiling in me. Summer helped me up and picked up my books. I looked at the one who knocked me down, it was a Boy! He was HANDSOME!

   " Are you okay kat! " Summer asked me. Worried. Then I saw a pair of green eyes looking at me. I then knew that I've never been better!

___________________________________________

    Hey there directioners / readers! So how do you think of the first chapter? You like it? What do you think of wat happen to Kathy? Who do u think those pair of brown eyes belongs to? haha !

  I hope u guys enjoyed it! I would really appreciate if u send me picture for the covers! I'd love to post them.
Dont forget to ;

  VOTE

  COMMENT

  FOLLOW

See you guys at the next chap!
Love you guys!

- Penguin