•Taehyung X Yerin•

I swiped left on my phone and a girl popped on my screen.

You see, I'm on a dating app, trying to find a girlfriend or whatever.

I'm single,

And lonely.

Oh, and my face is distorted.

People run away from me when their eyes land on my face. Horror creeps onto their face, showing a disgusted appearance. I had it since I was born. My parents are normal so I should look normal too, right?

This girl was 1 year younger than me and had the cute eye smile. She was very pretty, no that's not the right word.

She was gorgeous.

I stared at her until my finger slipped, pressing the heart button. I accidentally requested to chat with her,

Oops.

I wait for her to accept me back but it feels like a century before she does. It's a match!, shows up on the screen.

Should I make the first move or wait?

From: Yerin

Hi

I can't do this, help me.

From: Taehyung

Hi, how are you?

I smack myself on the forehead. This is too much for me to handle. What if she wants to know how I look like? My profile picture is a really far away picture of myself, you can barely see my face which is a good thing unless you want me to scare everyone away.

From: Yerin

I'm good, U?

From: Taehyung

Fine I guess.

From: Yerin

Your 22 years old?

From: Taehyung

I'm 21 but I'll be 22 pretty soon. I guess I'm one year old than you ;)

From: Yerin

Cool :) How come your on this app? Tired of being single?

From: Taehyung

Yep, I was a single as a Pringle for too long. Decided to try something fun and new.

From: Yerin

Same for me. Guys hate me, except the time I was in a relationship but I got cheated on
-_-

From: Taehyung

Well I'm a guy and I don't hate you, see? Your likeable unlike me. Everybody hates me, and I swear, literally no one likes me. I'm pretty much a monster to every else.

From: Yerin

Don't have such low esteem. You probably are very handsome in real life.

I wish, only if she new the reality.

From: Taehyung

Nah, but you look beautiful.

From: Yerin

Haha, thanks. I was trying to fine a decent picture but this the only on I had.

From: Taehyung

Your pretty just the way you are ;)

From: Yerin

Your different from all the "guys" I met on this stupid dating app. Your nice and not creepy. I like talking to you, I'll message you later xD

I love this girl already. Is this destiny? Nah, I'm just lucky. Lucky as a duck.

•••

Talking to Yerin has relived so much stress out of me, replacing it with happiness she gives me. We exchanged phone numbers and have gotten along pretty quickly. I've told her things I never told anyone and she does too. Each day I feel like I'm in love with her even more. Hearing her voice for the first time was just..... wonderful.

---

I punched in her number into my phone and pressed the call button. I can't believe I'm doing this.

She picked it up as soon as it rang, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Yerin right?" I ask.

"Yes, Taehyung?" Her voice sweet as chocolate chip cookies.

"It's me." I laugh, she joins in too, laughing together. Her laugh wasn't the girly giggle, it was different but I like it.

Soon it felt as if I known her my entire life. We chatted about life, struggles, what we're doing, etc... It soon came crashing down when I heard a question that I wanted to avoid.

"Why don't we meet up in real life? It would be fun! Also I would get to see your handsome features." She says, smiling over the phone.

"U-Uh...." I stutter. "Sure?" I say unsurely.

"Great, let's meet up at **** place at 11:00 am tomorrow. See ya!" She ends the phone call.

Why did I agree?

•••

I dressed as best as possible, trying to look decent. Meh, I could look worse. I place my black hat on my head, covering my face. I can do this, I can do this.

I drive to the place she told me. I could see from the distance, a girl standing there, looking around. She looks just like Yerin, probably her. She's so beautiful, more pretty in real life.

I slam the car door and walk towards her. I tap her shoulder, making her turn around.

"Taehyung?" She asks, surprised.

I nod, "Hi Yerin."

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting the Taehyung from that stupid dating app." She laughs.

"Why are you so pretty?" I mumble, still unable to look at her.

"I look terrible." She heard me, oops. "Since you saw my trashy face, can I see your face?"

I take a deep breath and take off my hat, looking at her. "This is me."

•••

"Your amazing just the way you are."

•••

Sorry for this really bad one shot xD I haven't updated this book so I decided to make this lol