chapter 1

The night was silent after the kitting of two small kits. There mother was weak and there father left way before they were born. The smallest of the two was a orange redsh she-cat with brown stripes and the other one was a black she-cat with white spots.
"Please hold on little ones. I'm here to protect you"
*************Time skip to the morning***********
"Over here I see something or some cat from what it looks like."
A voice ringed though the forest. The smallest kit felt there mothers tail move to cover both of her kits. The bushes moved to reveal about 3 to 4 cats standing around the newly mother and her kits.
"Well what do we have here. A lovely she-cat, what a shame I'm going to kill you."
The cat that spoke was a tom with a deep voice as if he had a cold.
"Now flameclaw don't go jumping to conclusions here let the poor she-cat explain why she's here."
"Tsk fine"
The cat that reasoned with this flameclaw was a she-cat. Her voice was soft but firm at the same time. The mother let out a sigh then looked at the she-cat.
"I...I'm ice. The reason why I'm here is because I went into kitting before I could leave this place."
She moved her tail to show the fore cats her two kits.
"What happened to there father if you don't mind me asking?"
"There father is from a clan. His name is strompelt."
The she-cat shook her head then looked at the kits. Then to ice then to the cat that's with her.
"If you like we can take you to our clan to get you help and it would be safer for your kits there."
"Th..thank you"
Ice dip her head at the she-cat and stood. She picked up one of her kits and the she-cat picked up the other and they walked back to the clan.