where it all started?

• Dedicated to Jelzkee

<This story is not a typical love story,.. It shows that LOVE is really INFINITE. <3 I hope you'll like it >

Casts:

Stephanie

Chloe (her maid)

Michael Angelo

Kit (his friend)

Setting:

A park in madrid

Time:

The present

Prologue:

                 One sunny morning in a well-structured park in Madrid, a bench at right, Dona Stephanie: a white-haired old lady of about 58, refined in appearance, with a bright eyes and an entire manner that shows that despite of her age - with mental faculties and unimpaired - she still treasures what she had experienced.

Scene 1: At the Park

Stephanie: I am so glad to be here. I thought that this seat would be occupied. What a beautiful morning!

Chloe:         The sun shines so bright, isn't it?

Stephanie: Yes, it is. Oh, I feel more tired today than usual. (She noticed that Chloe seems bored). Go, if you wish to chat with somebody else.

Chloe:          But......Is it ok to you?

Stephanie: Of course! You are only 20 years old, right?

Chloe:         Yes, Madam.

Stephanie: It seems that you should have found someone who will fulfill your happiness. You can go anywhere but make sure to come back early.

Chloe:         (While smiling to Stephanie) Thank you, Madam!

Stephanie:  Wait a moment!

Chloe:          What is it Madam?

Stephanie:   Give me the bread crumbs.

Chloe:           (Thinking where she left it) I forgot where I left it. I'll just buy new bread crumbs for you.

Stephanie:    (She smiles at Chloe) Your head is where your heart is.

Chloe:           (After a moment of buying new bread crumbs) Here, Madam. (She gave the bread crumbs to Madam, then went to some place).

Stephanie:    Thank You! (She noticed that the birds are flying toward on her). Here are they! I really love birds. (She talks to the birds while feeding them). When I was young, I wish to fly high; to experience the beauty of the sky, but those are only part of my broad imagination.

Scene 2: A stranger

         Don Michael Angelo and Kit entered from a certain part of the park. Don Michael is an old gentleman of about 68, an impatient person. He is walking with his friend whom he treated as his son - Kit.

Don Michael:   Where should I sit?

Kit:              You can sit here, Sir. There is only a lady. (Madam Stephanie turns her head and listens).

Don Michael:    I won't Kit. I want a bench for myself.

Kit:                      But I guess all the benches here are occupied already.