dirty dirty minds

Everyone knows Louis had the best ass, and Niall wanted it....he wanted it desperately. Niall was always fond of Louis, as a friend, a bandmate, but lately he couldn't take his eyes off of him. His smooth tanned skin, his muscled arms his thick and spiked brown hair, his bright and wide smile, and his undeniably hot ass.

It all began when Niall woke up in the hotel room they shared and had to to go the bathroom. He REALLY had to go the bathroom. He was about to piss his pants. He yelled and pounded on the door "HEY MATE, GET A MOVE ON IM ABOUT TO BLOW UP" Louis huffed and came out all wet and with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Niall burst through the door relieving himself. "I'm gonna come in, I need to get ready I need to get ready I only have 10 minutes!" "That's fine I'm done anyway" Louis barged in as Niall was drying his hands from washing them. Louis pulled out his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth with haste. He finished and reached to grab the comb and his towel fell off. "bloody hell" Louis muttered under his breath. Niall was walking in to brush his teeth as soon as Louis was bending over to pick up the towel and Niall just quietly stared in awe at Louis nude body. Louis bent over fully and Niall's jaw dropped to the floor...it was the hottest thing he has ever seen. Niall closed his mouth quickly and shouted "JESUS PUT SOME CLOTHES ON LOU" before Louis realized he was checking him out. Louis turned a light shade of red and laughed it off "oh come on I like to air dry" he joked...Louis walked out of the bathroom put some clothes on and ran out of the door yelling a quick 'see yah in a bit mate!' Niall was semi hard because of the image of Louis bending over was burning in his head. Niall decided to have a wank since he was alone. He layed on the bed and closed his eyes, bit his lip, and started rubbing his dick to the vision of Louis playing with himself. He opened his eyes and looked over to see Louis black briefs laying on the floor. Nialls dick grew as the thought of smelling them went in his head. He leaped off the bed grabbed the underwear and smelled Louis scent he was filled with ecstasy and high off lust when he began to stroke his dick to the image of Louis ass being pounded by his big dick. He Moaned "Louis Louis Louis UGH you're so fucking hot!!! RIDE MY DICK YOU FILTHY SLUT!!!" Niall came the hardest he has ever came...Niall could hear his heartbeat in his ears and felt his eyes widen and licked his pink plump lips...Niall felt dirty and guilty..."what the hell?!" He thought to himself "Why did I just do that??!!" Niall decided to take a shower to clean himself up...

After a few hours Niall couldn't escape the dirty thoughts about Louis racing through his mind...These feelings were completely new, and quite frankly he was a little shocked. He had never felt this sexual pull towards someone this hard before and especially not for a man, and a man that is one of his best mates at that. Niall decided to scroll through twitter and put on a movie, since he had nothing to do. A couple hours past and Louis came back and flopped onto his bed. "Ugh I'm so tired!" Niall looked at Louis he looked Louis up and down and Louis body for the first time with sexual intentions. He licked his bottom lip as his blue eyes traced over the features that he was blind of before.....his bright eyes, his pink lips his, sharp jawline and the rest of the beauty his face possessed. Louis sat up and said "Whats up Ni? What you staring at?" As he looked over to see Niall looking at him. "Oh sorry! I just.. uhh uh um I forgot what I was gonna say, I was trying to remember." Niall said awkwardly "Okay, bu" Louis barely got out before Niall cut him off and said "How was your day? Do anything worth while??" "No not really just had lunch with a couple of old friends, and went out for a drink..." Louis said "HA more fun than I had" Niall smirked...."I'm gonna go grab some stuff at the store I'll be right back" "Alright" Louis said looking down at his phone

Niall needed a distraction.

Niall walked in the door after getting some groceries and Louis was lounging on the couch, shirtless with grey/gray sweatpants on. Niall looked over...eyes widening..."Holy shit is he trying to kill me today!!? THE FUCK?!" Niall put away his new necessities and sat on the chair across from the couch....Louis burst out laughing while looking at his phone, and threw the phone over to Niall "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS" laughing hysterically. Niall giggled and threw the phone back to Louis, Louis tried to catch it but it fell through his fingers. He reached down to get it without looking and accidentally pushed it under the couch. "Good job Louis!" Niall said "Fuck!!!" Louis groaned and got up to retrieve his phone... he got down on all fours and started to reach under the couch. Niall gulped and started to breath heavier....there is just something about grey/gray sweatpants....Louis ass looked FUCKING FANTASTIC! Niall didn't miss the opportunity, to take a picture of his ass...Niall snapped the shot multiple times making sure to get a good photo. Louis put his hand farther under the couch, he perched his back and pointed his ass in the air waving it around trying to grab his phone...he started moaning softly but angrily searching for his phone. Niall was gonna cum right there, hearing his grunts and his ass in the air waving it around teasing him...Louis finally reached his phone and layed back down on the couch...