Bride of Darkness....Arranged Marrige

hi enjoy the super awesome story

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz, I lifted my head and checked my phone it was a text a from Jienx.

Wake up wake up wake up, its your birthday. NOW WAKE UP. I LOVE CUPCAKES J

I laughed, I could always rely on Jienx to wake me up in the morning. I got and, went to the bathroom striped from my pajamas and hoped in and got out in 10 minutes.

"Record," I murmured to myself then went to my room and put on my signer short(I have a problem about writing on my shorts, so I have everyone sign them), my green and black striped converse, and my "I am a kitty" shirt that I desined myself its black with green wording.

Then I went down stairs and, was greeted by my mothers nervous hug.

"Happy birthday my sweet Lilavine..." My mother looked so nervous

"Thanks um, what's wrong?" I asked I looked at the kitchen it was fairly clean

"Um Kathy do you want to come in here and tell her now?" my mother stuttered

Oh. God just my luck she has to be here on my birthday sad face.... I thought to myself , I pouted. I saw Kathy come in and tried to plaster a smile on her face... bitch, bitch, bitch.

Behind her, was the most sexist guy I ever saw, he was kind of tan, green eye, his black hair was in his face. His black shirt was tight enough to see his abs. I felt myself staring and drooling all at the same time.

"lilavine, stop staring that's rude." My mother awoke me from my trance, I looked at his face he didn't seem to happy.

"Happy birthday Lilavine, this is my son Jacob." Kathy said in the most preppy voice ever possible.

Jacob waved, I waved back and smiled. Then my mother and Kathy left. Random ,but okay. I looked at Jacob he looked in pain I gave him Are you ok look.

"Um are you ok, because you don't seem ok?" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"NO,I am not ok" He hissed his eyes pierced right through me that made my heart flutter. I heard Kathy come in.

"okay right to business..." Kathy tried to start, but Jienx came running in screaming.

"HAPPY FLIPEN DIPPEN BIRTHDAY," she hugs me and Kathy looks disgusted, Jacob growls at his mother

.

"Lilavine you are engaged with Jacob. You are leaving with him tonight to a new school and every thing." She said then she left.

"WHAT I AM NOT GETTING ENGAGED WITH A FUCKIN..." He growled.

"Jacob Strife hold your tounge," She hissed, then she left out the kitchen door.

"Stupid flipen crack head" I stood there in awe and then looked at Jacob, his eyes were wide and he covered his mouth ,and looks at me .

"Your mother..."

"My mom what happened!!!" I said worried

______________________________________________________________

Uh ohh whats wrong with lilavine mother

I.

Love.

Cupcakes.

So hahahahah I hoped you enjoyed it I am hyper I will make more soon.