The Burnwick Girl

Two people, a tall dark man, with short dark brown hair, and a woman, who looked similar to the man. The woman stood at the stove, cooking. The man sat at the counter, sipping his drink. The woman called aloud,"Hey Burnwick bitch! Dinner's almost ready!" The man nodded. "Alright Mrs. Bourche!" Yelled a voice from the other room. The girl, who short blonde almost white hair, wore a long sleeve gray tunic type shirt, and skin tight black leggings. She watched the tv intently, staring with her piercing icy blue eyes. Her arms were wrapped underneath her sleeves, hiding the bleeding scars, that cut deep into her sickly pale skin. The news reporter on the tv spoke with a mono toned voice. "We have breaking news, last night it was reported a murder of four individuals. There are no suspects yet."  The girl became transfixed on the channel, gripped her pencil and sketchpad tightly. "Oooo!" She exclaimed in fascination. "The bodies were a group of middle school kids who had been out in the woods late last night. The kids had been bludgeoned and stabbed to death. Investigators have discovered a weapon at the crime scene, which appears to be an old, dull bladed hatchets you can see here." The tv screen flashed, showing a pictures of the weapon, how it had been found at the scene. The girl watched, marvelling at what she had heard. "Investigators have pulled up the name of a possible suspect." The tv screen flashed again, showing a picture of a young boy. His hair was a brownish colour, and his eyes were dark. The girl quickly sketched the picture, making it look as if she had actually taken a photograph of the boy herself. "Toby Rogers, a 17 year old boy, who a few weeks ago, stabbed his abusive father to death and tried to cover up his escape by setting a fire in the street and the woods of the surrounding area. At first investigators had believed the boy had died in the fire, they now suspect that Toby Rogers may indeed be alive, due to the fact they never found a body." The girl sat very close to the tv, examining the boy's face. She quickly hid her sketchpad. "Toby...." she whispered, mesmerized. "Bitch I said come eat!" Mrs. Bourche yelled. "My name is Tori." The girl said under her breath. "Coming!!" She yelled, tucking her sketchpad away and coming into the kitchen.