Parte 1 Sin Título

A girl and a boy splited up...

Four months later, the boy is in the city and invites to the girl to have a coffee. She gets really nervous, but accepts the invitation...

The day of the date arrived, although she didn't want to be with him again,she used her makeup and wore her best dress automatically.

Once she was at the coffee house, she looked for the face she knew around the place, but he wasn't there... She knew she was late, but it was too soon for him to be tired of waiting and too late for not being there. Maybe he changed his mind and left the things the way they were.

She decided to order a coffee and wait for a while, just in case he appeared.

He did not arrive, the only thing she noticed was that a woman stared at her while smiling. At the beggining she thought she was being friendly, but eventually it got annoying.

She couldn't cope with the weird situation, so she got up and went to the table where that woman was...

- "Excuse me... Do I know you? Because it..."

- "Of course you know me, Sarah"

She didn't know what to say... that face reminded her of someon. Did that woman go to the same gym than me?

- "I am sorry, but I forgot your name"

- "I never told you my name"

Now she was totally lost, if the woman wasn't the one from the gym, she didn't know who she was...

- "My name is Eva. But I was Ethan before".

Her eyes left the orbit. Of course she knew that girl, she was her ex-boyfriend!! But how this could happen? She never realized that... How could he...?

- Please Sarah, have a seat. I have many things to tell you.