chapter 1

(The photo above is what eren would look like in wolf form and this chapter is mainly explaining what has happened to Erens parents sorry if I splet Erens dad's name wrong
*Note: with this story taking place in a Modern time everyone has a different personality from their original one or their ages are very different*)

No one's pov
Sirens echo through the rainy miserable night painful screams run through the once silent street. Everything in the Jeager house hold looked perfectly fine but tonight ambulances and police were swarming all over the property. Paramedics are in the house trying to revive the body's of Carla and gaisha Jeager while their adopted daughter and son are being kepted outside.
"NO OH GOD NO!!!" Eren screams as officers hold him back.
A few minutes later the paramedics come outside the look on their faces said everything.
"Were so sorry but .... their gone....." Eren shakes his head not want to hear the officers voice, so he gets up and grabs his cellphone and rings his partner ignoring miskasas noisy trys at seeing who he was ringing the cell phone rings out. A fter a few rings someone answers
"Hey Eren how are -."
Levi doesn't get a chance to ask when he hears the faint crying sound
"Eren what's wrong?!" Levi jumps up at the sound on the other end of his cellphone.
"Levi their gone their dead..." another cry follows it.
"Wait a minute whos dead?!"
"My......parents......could you come get me from my.....place becareful when you arrive......"
"Yeah I'll be there in 10 see you soon"
"Okay"
Mikasa clicks her tongue ingoring Eren whos still crying.
"Grow the fuck up will you Eren get over it.."
"How dare you!" Eren stands up clearly pissed at what just got said.
*10 minutes later*
A car pulls up and a boy hops out of it mikasa stares at him daydreaming but doesn't notice Eren walk over to him and hug him and eventually brakes down into his shoulder little did she know that boy was her crush. When she snaps out of her daydreaming she walks over to where her adoptive brother is and gets the shock of her life her fucking crush was right in front of her but he wasn't interested in her.
"Come on Eren lets get you out of here.." Levi puts Erens arm around his neck and helped him into his car, he knew that mikasa was glaring at eren from behind him.
"If you dare upset Eren you'll be sorry."
Levi hops into the driver's seat and buckles himself in and starts to drive away from the scene of what had happened. Eren falls asleep as a result of him crying and screaming it was a quite drive back to Levi's place when he pulled up outside his house he got out went around to the passenger's side and picked up Eren. Eren wraps his arms around levi's neck in his sleep clearly not wanting to let him go any time soon.
Levi heads inside locking the front door behind him and heads upstairs with the sleeping boy then lying him down on his bed after taking off his jacket and shoes then climbing up onto the bed with him.
"D.......d.........d......d.....Don't l......l.....leave......me........a.......a......alone....." Eren qivers in his sleep his grip becoming a little bit stronger around Levi's waist.

>two weeks later <
No ones pov
The police ruled out that the deaths of Carla and gaisha jeager were an addicent and that there was no murder involved.
"That's a fucking lie....." Eren whispers he knew what really happened but didn't want to say it.
The funeral was chaos thanks to Eren's parents for being famous people so their deaths didn't go unknown to anyone.
"Its such a shame to see such a young couple leave their kids behind"
"I doubt that their deaths were even a accident"
"That boy is better off without them he probably always clinged to them.." Eren's eyes widen over hearing the comments and his eyes welled with tears as he stood and left the room. Levi glared at the people who said those comments,
"Get the fuck out of here Eren has enough to deal with without shit like this happening to him!"

(I'll do a extra bit to this in the next chapter :^)