My Choice

PROLOGUE: "Good Afternoon Ma'am Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order please?" Jenny said.

"Ahhmm 1 order of 1pc Chicken with fries and coke thank you" Customer said.

"Thank you for coming see us again" Jenny said.

Jenny is a part time employee of a fastfood restaurant Mcdonalds and she is also studying in Sierra University. She is just a simple girl thats easy to be with because of her kindness and cheerfulness.

"Are you out already? Let's go together?" Luis said.

"Sure! Wait for me Im not yet done to my turn over" Jenny Said.

"Make it fast so we can go home already" he said.

Luis is also working at Mcdonalds and a close friend of Jenny. Luis have badboy looks. He is tall, handsome, gentleman especially very sweet. All of their girl co-workers admires Luis.

Jenny and Luis are very comfortable and open to each other.

"Done! Let's Go?" She said.

Almost all of their crews are always teasing them because they are always together and very sweet and shows care for each other. Some thought they're a couple but no they are just very close friends like bestfriends.

"Luis let's hang out today after our shift tell to Jenny also okay" Steve said.

Steve is also close friend of Jenny and Luis.

"Sure bro!" Luis said.

"Jenny you want to come with us later after our shift? We'll just watch movie and have some food trip?" He said to Jenny.

"Okay okay" she said.

Their group of friends loves to watch movie and do foodtrips in different places.

"What do you want to order? He said.

"Fries!" She said.

"Flavor?" He said.

"Sour cream" she said.

Jenny is very spoiled to Luis. All of Jenny's wants and favorites he knows already also those things that Jenny can be allergic.

After watching movie they go straight to their favorite hang out place.

"It's very hot Luis can't you feel it?" She said.

"You want to go to the rooftop? To feel some air? And to watch the stars? I know you love watching stars" he said.

"Finally!! It is cold already and look at those stars they are very beautiful" Jenny said.

"Im always with my star" luis whispered.

"Huh? What?"

Jenny loves watching stars because she can feel relax. She is happy when she can see stars and she is very amaze to it.

"Jenny we're bestfriends for almost 1 year" he said.

"Yes I know and Im very lucky to have you as my bestfriend because we know that all of the girls in our restaurant admires you and Im the only one who's with you always that your admirers can't" she said.

"Because you're the only girl I want to be with" he said.

"Ughhh so sweet!" She said.

"Jenny I Love You!" Luis said.

Jenny was shocked to what Luis said to her. She didn't expect that.
Luis started falling in love with Jenny because they were together always and Jenny is not hard to be love. He only hide his feelings for her because he is afraid to lost their friendships.