Until the End

Have you ever experienced love over again and again?

Fool repeatedly?

Forgive your love?

I think others have already experienced it.

Can you call it a stupidity?

or

just a love?

Hi guys, I'm Selena Mojica and I started to love at age 13, I was 2nd year high school at BNHS I decided to go home because its already night while am going home from my friend's house, walk in the dark roads because the lights are broken until the two of guys are following me I was scared at that time so I decided to walk fast, until the one guy reached me and poked me and said "miss, miss" I was shocked and stop and facing him "what!" my voice is slightly loud "can I get your number?" after he said it I give him a facial expression saying why would I, do I know you? I turn around and started to walk again they still following me and poking me while said "please miss, just give me your number" I glimpse him in my right side while he is saying that word repeatedly, am facing chim with irritated face "okay fine! Give me your phone"
____

I lie down on my bed and starting to feeling sleepy until I receive the text "hi miss, am Andrai Arabes I am the guy who get your number 5days ago did you remember me?" until the moment we change our conversation, he is not a type of the girl like what we thinking he is the guy look a gangster wearing a loose T-shirt, have a dumbbell on his tongue, and so many piercings, he is not my typical guy so that day I was so bored and planning to playing him, cause I am the girl what I want is I get easily, and YES! We already having a long-distance relationship date of November 19, 2011 after he is courting me on 4 months and always change our conversation and calls, I am accidentally falling to him, and after that he decided to go home permanently in their house in our village their house is nearly in our house, until I received his message "baby, can we meet?" "sure, where and when?" "after your class, I will waiting you in the first gate of Georgetown" after my class I looked the time and is already 7pm I was excited to see him in the first time we were together until I didn't realize that I already inside the jeep while busying changing a conversation to him, when I'm down from the jeep and starting looking around to find him.
____

He put his left hand on my shoulder and I felt a spark like the electricity from my shoulder down to my foot, while we walked in the middle of the dark road and only the moonlight is served as our light on our way and didn't know where we were going, and the only thing we did was to talk about something in his life and my life, until we to stopped in a dark place as there no people passing through that area. I realized the place was so beautiful that we were like in above of the mountain that you see the leaves wave from the wind and only the moonlight serves as our light and the sky have more stars glistening,
From his hands, I felt he hugged me from my back and saying, "I love you baby" I felt my face is going red and am facing him and I also hugged him "I love you too baby" the time we spent long in the middle of the moonlight seemed to have tasted every moment of our time together "do you know why I do not want to see you in our village?" "why?" "because am afraid to see us of my brothers, my parents are strict" "it's okay baby ill understand your situation" "thank you for understanding me baby"
____

"is it true that you are using a marijuana?" I was shocked when someone telling me that he is using a marijuana the first start I didn't believe of his friend until more people saying me that he is really using of it. "who's telling you that?" "just answer me! Is it true?" am getting mad at that time to him "of course not! Don't believed them baby just believed on me" "why should I believed on you if many people saying and proving am disappointed on you I don't want to hear your explanation anymore" I went home and am starting to text him "your disappointing me I though you are different of them but I was fucking wrong! I love you so much you know that! You broke my trust I'm sorry I think we need to stop it" I was crying that time and hopefully it is a nightmare "okay" when I received his text I was a little shocked on his reply like okay? It is okay to him to lose me in his life easily? It is okay to him to ignore the 5 months of our relationship? until our relationship is on and off in 6months we decided to stop our relationship completely on October 6, 2011.
____

After the 4years and 8months I've been in a relationship for 2years and a month, am here in the computer shop doing some homework that needed a internet while am doing my homework am just open my Facebook and I saw in my messenger that the one guy who chat me and say "hi, how are you?"
I was shocked when he chats me out of nowhere "am fine, why?" "nothing I just want to know that you are okay" "ahh really?" "can I get your number again?" "for what reason?" "I just want to get it, no reason" I don't know what happen that time and am already gave my number again suddenly he texted me and he is so importunate until he get my attention and again the same thing happen like we first met we changing our conversation and he inviting me in his birthday until he introduced me on her parents that am her girlfriend but the truth is not, he assume that I am his girlfriend but soon we became a officially, I introduced him in my family, my family don't like him but I fight him on my parents, today our relationship is better than before he change his attitude, and everything that I wanted to him he doing it without doubt, am saying that am lucky to have him. We are in 1 year and 4months relationship and going on.