💜💜💜 Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat 💜💜💜

Hi guys I am back with a One Shot on Rikara,hope you all will like it and I would also like to thank my best friend Diya who had helped me with the story So,lets start.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauri's Point Of Veiw starts

Life is not a bed of roses there are also throns in it,everyone has to experience both roses and thorns and I have also experienced both.4 years earlier my life was a bed of roses but then everything changed.I loved Shlok a lot and our life was pretty good.It felt like we were living in paradise but Shlok he turned out to be a jerk,who just loved my beauty but not my inner self.

4 Years Ago -

I was studying fashion designing in Mumbai's no.1 fashion college and Shlok was my classmate and we were best friends.We were inseparable,the other students just admired our friendship and some believed that we were a couple.When we were in our last year of college both of us realised that we love each other.

When we were in our last year of college both of us realised that we love each other

One day Shlok called me and requested me to meet him in rose park.That day Shlok confessed his feelings in a romantic way and I was just stunned I too confessed my feelings and we came into a relationship.After our graduation we married with our parents consent we were really happy and our life was so beautiful.I loved him to the core of my heart ,the first year of our marriage went really well I always thanked god for giving me such a loving husband but one incident changed everything and his true colours came into light.

After one year of my marriage I suddenly noticed some physical changes in my body.One day,while I was bathing I noticed some white patches on my neck but I ignored them and thought that it was due to some allergy again after some days I saw white patches on my back,now I was really scared and I decided to visit a doctor.I hadn't told Shlok about the patches so, I alone went to the doctor.The doctor did some tests and said that I was suffering from Vitiligo,its a disease where white patches of skin appear on the body and this disease is not curable but it is not infectious.I was literally broken after hearing this there was no one to console me but I was also confident that Shlok would understand me and would support me.Later when I went home I saw that Shlok had returned and he was decorating our room.

When he saw me he smiled and said,"Gauri do you remember this day ??"

Gauri - Shlok listen, I want to tell you something important.

Shlok - Offo Gauri hum bad me baat karenge pehle ye baat tao do you remember this day ??

Gauri - Shlok.....

Shlok - Gauri...how can you forget ?? Today is the day when we had became friends so,today we will celebrate it in our  own way.

Gauri - But Shlok....

Shlok - Urghhh....please Gauri hum bad mein baat karenge abhi come here and he holds my hand and pulls me and starts kissing me but I was least interested in this suddenly Shlok pushed me.