~I'll Keep You Warm~

Kalinka Cossack stared out the window, into the snow and ice. Dr. Cossack's Citadel had been caught in a snowstorm for days. It was cold, and the power had recently gone out. Dr. Cossack had contacted Dr. Light, and Dr. Light was bringing Elec Man to help with that. Kalinka wondered when he would get there, but just as she thought that, the doorbell rang.

She went to the top of the stairs, where she could see the entrance, and there she saw her father Dr. Cossack conversing with Dr. Light, as well as Elec Man and... Megaman? Why did Megaman decide to tag along? Kalinka thought.

But the truth was, Megaman just wanted to see her. Ever since the two of them met, Megaman couldn't stop thinking about Kalinka. Her shimmering golden hair. Her captivating green eyes. Her graceful and delicate figure. She was the most beautiful person Megaman had ever seen. Megaman didn't know what this emotion he was feeling for Kalinka was, so he had searched his data banks and had finally found it: Love. Could it be? Megaman thought. Am I in "love"with Kalinka?

"Megaman?" Dr. Cossack asked. "Why are you here?" "So I could see Kalinka." Megaman replied. Kalinka blushed. "Okay. Let me call her." Dr. Cossack said. "Калинка! Мегаман здесь, чтобы увидеть вас!"

"Приезжайте, папа!" Kalinka replied as she descended down the stairs. As soon as Kalinka and Megaman made eye contact, Kalinka's heart fluttered, and the red LED lights under Megaman's cheeks (which were meant to simulate blushing) lit up. "Привет, Megaman!" Kalinka said. "Kalinka..." Megaman said, immobilized by love. "Would you like to come up to my room?" Kalinka said. "Wow, you have a room? Even I don't have a room. Let's go see your room." Megaman replied.

They walked into Kalinka's bedroom and sat on her bed. "So, uh, what's going on with you?" Megaman asked. "Well, it's so cold here. It's been snowing for 5 days and the power is out." Kalinka replied. "Don't worry, Kalinka." Megaman said, embracing her in a hug. "I'll keep you warm."

Kalinka felt his warm chassis against her body. "I love you, Kalinka." he said. "I love you too, Megaman." she replied. She kissed his cold metallic lips, and the two of them were warm in each other's embrace.