Chapter 2

*Time skip after detention *
Liza's POV
It's almost 9:00 and I'm getting ready for the party Becky and Jennifer are here to help me get ready.I didn't know what outfit to use so I decided to ask them.
"Okay guys what do your think"

Or

"Second one is cute""Okay thanks" Just as I finished my makeup Zachary texted me that he was outside waiting for me outside

"Okay thanks"
Just as I finished my makeup Zachary texted me that he was outside waiting for me outside. Sense my "parents" don't like me going to party's I had to sneak out trough my window but I made sure to lock my room door so they won't notice that I'm not there one time I made a mistake and forgot to lock the door so they wouldn't notice and when I came back they took my phone away and grounded me for a month.
"Hey babe"
"Hey You look hot"
"Thanks"

We finally got to the party and you could hear the music a mile away. As we went inside I went to grab a beer.I know I'm under age I shouldn't be drinking blah blah blah but honestly do I look like I give a fuck. As I was getting the drink I saw David the nerd of the school. I was surprised to see him here considering he is a nerd and people make fun of him and by people I mean us. It is mostly Zachary though yes I might feel bad sometimes but it is actually quite fun.

He was talking to I think this girl named Gabbie they hangout a lot she is less of a nerd but I'm still wondering why people even hangout with him.I mean have you seen him all he wears is black.

Wen I finally got my drink I went to dance after a while I got tired so I went to sit down on a couch sense Jennifer and Becky weren't here and Zachary was with his best friend Jake I was sitting alone in the couch.

It was now 3:00am and people were begging to leave I was tired so I wanted to leave to I was getting tired so I went to look for Zachary so we could leave. When I finally found him he was really drunk I was just a little tipsy. I ended up driving sense he really couldn't but good thing he lived like 4 house away from me so I dropped him of and his car and I walked to my house. When I got there I saw David's car parked in his driveway did I forget to mention he is my next door neighbor and his room is literally right next to mine ugh why couldn't that be Zachary.

I had to climb a tree to get to my window sense I'm on the second floor I tried to be as quiet as possible. I finally got to my bed and went to sleep.
...........................................
Yay I'm finally done with my second chapter
Hope y'all liked this chapter ❤️