PROLOGUE

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽
Song: 2 Faces; Bmike
Picture of Hazel
🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

"You shouldn't have followed Hazel" I hear the boy that I thought loved me say with blank eyes, the one and only Tyreese Connors.

I start struggling trying to get out of the firm grip the man behind me has on my wrists. My head snaps up and my struggling stops when the stranger in front of Tyreese starts speaking.

"Yes Hazel you shouldn't have, this was something you shouldn't have to see but oh well" the stranger shrugs, that's when I see it.

I start struggling again even harder, but am hit over the head hard. I fall to ground and look up with black spots starting to appear in my vision.

My vision starts to get blurry with tears from the sight in front of me. It's like time slows down, he pulls his gun out of the back of his jeans before pointing it at Tyreese's chest and pulling the trigger. My vision goes dark, but before unconsciousness takes over I hear a loud

BANG!!

...

And then I fall unconscious .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 Hours Later

As I gain consciousness, I hear a faint beeps. I force my eyes open but quickly close them when the bright light stings them.

"Ugh" I grunt as I sit up. I look around and realise I'm in a hospital, right in that moment a nurse walks in. She looks up and her eyes widen in surprise before she quickly rushes out, leaving me confused.

A minute later the nurse returns along with a man, who I'm assuming is the doctor from his attire. "Hello Miss Dawnson, I'm Dr Stone, now tell me how are you feeling?" He asks. "I feel fine just a slight ache in the back of my head." I respond tiredly.

"Okay, now the injures you've obtained are bruising to your wrists, you've also had a slight concussion, we will need to keep you here overnight just to see if everything is alright" he explains.

He nods his head before speaking again. "Miss Dawnson do you remember anything from when you were last conscious" he asks. All the events that happened come crashing back, I respond with a stiff nod.

"Well Miss Dawnson we have two officers that would like to have a word with you about what happened" he says tentively. "Okay" I say with a stiff nod. "I will see you soon Miss Dawnson" he says with a nod before retreating out of the room with the nurse that was taking my vitals while I was talking with Dr Stone.

A few minutes later there's a knock at the door before two officers step in.

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

*Unknown person walks on stage and grabs microphone and finally speaks after checking microphone *
"Hello you devil child, yes I'm talking to you. I am Rebel, not my real name but whatever, and I'm a new writer so please give my story a try but meh *shrugs* do whatever you like."
"Thank you for reading.
Rebel is out"
*drops microphone and walks off stage*

VOTE

COMMENT 💬

SHARE 👌

ENJOY 🐢

...

BUH BYE BISH!!!