Sœur

"Sasha can you please send me some money? I badly need it."

"Sure Ate Chloe. Anything for you."

Sasha's POV:
It's been 7 months since I left the Philippines. I miss my family especially my Ate Chloe. She's my bestfriend, partner in crime, and teacher.
Since we were young, we are always together through thick and thin because at the very young age, our parents passed away due to car accident.

Since my sister already have her own family, I was the one who went out of the country to work as an executive secretary of a company in UAE.

Chloe's POV
I can't sleep.
I can't stop thinking about Sasha.

It's been 7 months since she left. I miss our bonding together. I miss our late night talks. How I wish she's fine there.

---
"Sasha can you please send me some money? I badly need it."

"Sure Ate Chloe. Anything for you."

Sasha's POV:
Every month, my Ate Chloe keeps  on asking some money aside from their monthly budget that I usually send. It's fine with me but I'm wondering where she's spending it.

Until one day, I got irritated to her endless favors.

---
"Sasha, can I have more money again?"

"Ate I'm just wondering, where are you spending those money that I sent to you?"

"It's none of your business to know.  Just tell me if you can't make it"

"WHAT?! AFTER ALL THIS YEARS! IT'S MY RIGHT TO KNOW BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO'S WORKING HARD FOR IT!!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU. YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING FAVORS FOR ME. YOU'RE TOO MUCH ATE!!!"

*call ended*

She's getting into my nerves. I can't take it anymore.

Third person's POV
Several months have passed, the company that Sasha's working on got bankrupt. She decided to go back to the Philippines.

---
"Sasha?! Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry for my actions lately. I was so depressed plus I have no job anymore. The company that I'm working on got bankrupt. Can I be with you again?"

Third person's POV:
Chloe accompanied Sasha to her bedroom and tell her to rest first.

After a while, Chloe go back to Sasha's room and hand her a small box.

"What's this?"

"Just open it"

"An ATM card? For what?"

"Remember those years that I keep on asking for extra money? I opened a savings account for you because I know that there's a possibility that this might happen and I know you so much. You'll not save money for yourself."

"Thank you so much ate! I'm really sorry for judging you. After all these years, you're still the loving sister I have. I love you!"

"Anything for you baby girl. Ate loves you so much!"

THANKS FOR READING! 👭