Thoughts

Something doesn't feel right. The world seems on edge and the ground seems shakey. Maybe I am just dreaming. The walls are yelling and me, I am just over thinking. You see, these days I just wonder what makes me wonder and think about all the things I think about.
I walk down this hall of treacherous lockers, seeing no doors to escape from. All the people, all the space, all the horrible things about a high school hallway that makes me never want to be here again. All day and night, I just think about how badly I want to graduate from this hellhole. Of course its not as bad as I make it seem but who wants to be in school with people who love drama, teachers who dont really teach you for real and lunch that is disgusting. Not me.
Walking outside, I try to cover my eyes from the sun beaming in my eyes. Today is so beautiful and look where I am at and can't even fully enjoy it. Just sad. But on the bright side, I will happily sit my volumptious ass right on down by this tree, away from the sun, and people watch. Its lunch time at Valley High and the birds are chirping. I pull out my lunch container and unwrap my delicious slices of pizza. It was just the right temperature for me to not have to go back inside the cafeteria and warm up. As I take my first bite into my pepperoni pizza, I felt an intense gaze on me and it kind of made me a little suspicious. So I look around and I came up empty. Of course nobody is looking at me, I'm a loner and choose not to talk to many. But then I felt the sense again and I looked around again. There I was being looked at by the most handsome boy I have ever seen. Here I was being eyed down by a boy I have never seen or I thought I have never seen in my life.
This boy was the definition is fine. The fact he was eyeing me on a day where I did not even put much effort into my outift is crazy but hey, I don't mind. I waved at him and he smirked. As I finished the last of my pizza, I got up and dusted myself off. I went to go throw my trash away and go back onto campus. Living in California, you get the unwanted heat everywhere because schools don't like to use AC. But lord, was it hot. I walk down the hallways once again and head to my secondto last class of the day, English. English was okay but I wasn't a huge fan. I looked up at the clock.
"A little after one", I thought. "Hurry up class." I wanted to get home quick today. This heat was nice and all, but a real one needed to take a shower. This sweat is not a good thing. I put my headphones in and play some Kehlani. Her voice is so soothing to my ears. She helps me get through class and life. I keep one ear out as the teacher starts to greet the class and talking about the agenda for today. As the class goes on, we are just working on essays and thats it. Class went by fast and before anybody knows it the bell rung. I don't have a class after this, so I go to my locker and grab my book for tonight. I start heading for the huge school doors. Walking down the corridor, I feel that stare again and there he was. The boy from lunch staring again. I just kept walking out the door to my car. The black Lexus looked back at me in beauty. I grab my keys from my bag and unlock the door. I bring my car to life and hook my phone up to the aux cord. I go to my playlist and immediately go to Pnb Rock. His song "Feelins" puts me in a trance. I turn the music up and roll the windows down. I back up nicely out the parking lot, pull out of school and drive my way home.
———————————————————————————
hey yall. this is my first book and i finally was confident enough to put out there. tell me how you like it☺