Different

You had this idea for your 3rd months anniversary with Rose tonight. You want to ry something different. You always want to try it but you wait for the right time and you think tonight is the perfect time. Last prepare for tonight is a bottle of wine and you set up everything on the table.

Finally the time come. Rose knock on your apartment room and as she walked in you smile to her and asked her to sit with you and enjoy the wine together. You talked about your day and she talked about her activity that day and after that you both exchange gifts to celebrate your anniversary.

The wine started to give effects to both of you and you think its the right time to hit the bedroom. You asked her to stand up and to close her eyes. She looks confuse but she followed and she closed her eyes. You tied a piece of black cloth on her head to make sure she cant see anything. You grab her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

You closed the door of your bedroom and you undressed her. Once she fully naked with still a piece of black clothes covering her eyes, you pushed her to the bed. It shocked her.

"Honey, why you pushed me?"

"Sssttt.. I want to try something new. You love me right. Just feel what im gonna do to you and dont complain. Understand?" you said that with dominant tone.

You grab her hands and tied it to each side of the bed. She tried to resist and pulled her hand but eventually she gave up. You going down and you open her legs and start kissing and give a small bite all around her thighs. She didnt expect that.

"Honey! Ouch stop! No..aahhh dont.. bite me.." she complained but moan at the same time.

"Shut your mouth!" you said with full dominant voice. "I will do anything I want! You deserve this. I will punish you tonight."