How/Where you met

Ethan: HOLLYWOOD SIGN

You sneaked out of your room one night just to see the stars underneath the Hollywood sign. You only went there because it was the only thing that always calmed you down. Your parents always abused you, getting bullied. It was too much. That night you were walking to your spot crying your eyes out but you bumped into someone.

"Sorry" You said quickly trying to escape from meeting the strangers eyes. But he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

"Are you okay?Why is a pretty girl like you crying" You just stayed quiet "Please tell me maybe I can help you" You always gave easily and you trusted people quickly. You looked up at him and saw a cute boy with brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Umm...Okay please don't tell nobody please" You said in a low voice. He nodded "I won't I promise"

You told him everything that happened to you from you getting bullied to being abused by your parents.
He looked at you in disbelief.

"See I knew you would react like this"

"No its just I thought a pretty girl like you were the popular girl" You stared at him and said.

"Well you thought wrong" You said turning. He ran in front of you and stopped you "Wait you were going to watch the stars too weren't you?" He asked you. You simply nodded.

"Then sit next to me and we'll watch the stars together. I have a bullying problem in high school too" He said smiling. You smiled back at him "I'm Ethan" H-Ethan said "Y/N"

That night you both talked about anything and everything until you had to leave.

Grayson: VACATION

You and Mia your best friend were on vacation until Monday the 18th December which was in two weeks. You both went alone because well you two haven't seen each other in a year so you guys decided it was a great idea to catch up on things you missed.

You arrived on Friday and it was Saturday you both decided it would be a great place to talk. You and Mia were changed in bikinis you were in a blue one and Mia was in a red one.

You both were catching up on the beach laughing about good memories in middle school since she transferred in high school. After awhile you decided to go for a swim. You were swimming when this jet ski knocked you out. You felt like you were being carried but that was the last thing you remembered before everything went black.

You woke up to someone kissing you looked up to be met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes. You quickly pulled away and looked around you to see a bunch of people surrounding you clapping and cheering. The cute boy helped you up "Grayson'' "Y/N"

You soon exchanged numbers and you found out he was a lifeguard here and thought you could be lucky if you almost drown again.