1 : Meeting him

This is my second book :0 and I really hope u guys love the story line :3 . Im not really good in english so if u notice the are wrong grammars please kindly correct my mistakes so I can re-edit and improve my english ^_^ . Dont forget to vote and comment ❤️ It will help me a lot :D .

↢ ❦ ↣

You were taking five minutes nap on your work desk . You are working as reporter for 1 year . Little did you know most of workers in your office always asking you to finish their reports instead handle it by themselves . You are not an easy target to get bullied by them actually but like it or not you must obey them or else picture of you kissing many men will leak anytime in many ways .

Flashback

You were still a new worker . No one can deny the fact that you are very hardworking and intelligent worker. Most of workers are jealous of you especially the girls since you are not only kind and clever but the fact that you are the prettiest girl in the office until most of guys were drooling over you was unacceptable for other girls .

You were so naive thinking that you got no enemies just because you never cause any troubles with other workers . They also didnt like the fact that you are boss's favourite worker .

They had enough of jealousy towards you and decided to end it on that night.

The night when you acted like slut just because you were drunk .

On that night

All the workers were having fun in the club . It was Mina's birthday . Mina decided to celebrate her birthday at the club . She is from rich family so there was no problem about paying the club for one night to celebrate her birthday . Mina decided to invite all the workers and her other friends .... including you .

You are not person who really likes going to party or even club but Mina just made you came to her birthday . It was your first time going to club just because you were afraid that Mina will hate you since in the first place you told her already that you didnt want to go but she was begging to you .

98% of workers prefered alcohol and another 2% prefered juice or plain water . Suprisingly you were included in that another 2% . Last time you drank alcohol you were drunk as fuck and almost having sex with stranger . That's when you finally decided that will be your first and last drinking alcohol .

" Y/n !! Come hereee " Mina was calling you loudly from afar since the music was too loud . Luckily you heard her and went up to her . Mina told you to join her playing truth or dare with her friends and a few workers .

You agreed happily without knowing what's coming next . It's your turn to choose true or dare and you bravely choose dare . That's when you made a big mistake . Mina smirked happily and chose a dare for you .

" Drink 10 cups of liquor Y/n !!! " Mina said happily while laughing . She was a bit drunk too .

You almost choked on your saliva when heard what was your dare . The fact that you felt regret choosing dare instead of true still played on your mind . You sighed in defeat and drank liquor. You felt your throat started burning up but at the same time it felt great .

You were drunk already . All you can think you want to have fun until you pass out .

You were too drunk to remember what you did in the club . You dont even remember about kissing many men while you were drunk . Some of men took advantage on your drunken state by kissing you and touching you everywhere .