The Vineyard Kids Intro

"Hey sleepyheads, today is going to be a great day!" I yelled to my sleepy housemates. I heard a handful of groans in response.
We had to work the day shift today. I put on the signature turquoise 'Savvy Sailor' t-shirt and a pair of high waisted white shorts. I braided my golden brown hair into a loose braid and added a white knit beanie on top and put on a pair of turquoise polka dot Keds™. They would take forever to get ready so I put my favorite playlist on shuffle and started to make breakfast. Suddenly my favorite song came on it was... 'Flowers In Her Hair' by: The Lumineers. whenever I hear the band I feel happy. I'm not that hipster but I really like hipster's taste in music. All of them had come downstairs about 15 minutes later. Hunter looked grumpy because he wasn't a morning person. William and Molly both looked tired and Tegan looked bubbly like usual. We owned a 3-story beach house right by the water and 3 minutes away from the pier where our shop is. Tegan, Hunter, and I all have penny boards to ride but Molly and William both like to walk . 3, 2, 1 " Andi Marie Bilson get your but over here!" Hunter yelled to me. He must of seen his newly decorated penny board that I designed. I painted it pink and wrote ' #typicalwhitegirl' on it .(A/N. I don't mean to offend anyone) He gave me the death glare and that was my queue to get rolling. The best thing was it was all on video. This summer is going to be amazing!

A/N: so this is my first chapter of my first book. No hate please.

< Stay Fierce> Peace out Girl Scouts - Madeline 🌺